I hardly hear the others behind me. 

"The fleets have been stationed. Cameras have been enabled into our computer base," Ren mutters quietly. 

I stay on the organized path we planned, but from the corner of my eye, I see a dark shadow step out from our line of people. I jerk my upper body, trying to figure out who it is without getting out of position. 

The grip on my weapon tightens. 

Before I can even turn my neck to look, a noise echoes off to the side of the building. We've almost made it to the sliding door entrance, so part of me wants to ignore it. But this isn't the time to disregard the possibilities. 

"Keep moving, Zhara. Ren is on it," I hear Zion whisper from behind me. There's a drop of relief in my body when he speaks. I feel his gloved hand nudge me forward, silently telling me everything would be okay. 

I think I might cry. 

I make it to the door, glad to see it still cracked open for us to slip through. I glance at my watch; we're making good time. 

"Make a right and stay behind the railing, Alphonzo's men are still distracted," Ren confirms. 

I wonder what my dog is doing right now...

There was little-to-no lighting behind the railing we were following. This was a good thing because we would be hidden, but I could not see where I was walking whatsoever. 

"I need a little assistance, Ren. Do I keep walking straight?" I whispered into the earpiece. I look around where we were, and the only light I could recognize was coming from the ground floor near the trucks. I could see movement, men dressed in dark grey exiting and entering the garages carrying large boxes. 

"Yes. In 10 yards, stop moving and stay stationed until further notice."

I gripped my gun tighter and continued my pace, trying to stay calm for the mission. 

"3rd group has entered, hold your position, Zhara."

"Understood," I whisper. 

"Cobra has eyes on Alphonzo, he's in a separate office on the bottom floor, door farthest to the right."

I squint my eyes over to the right, many shelves and storage units line the walls, and the men in grey start placing the boxes onto them. There are a few doors, but I find the one that is open. I cannot see my father, but I know he is in there. 

"Cyber Disruption is ready to enable on your signal, Zion."

I couldn't see the other groups, which I guess was a good thing. 

Like we planned, there couldn't have been more than thirty men out in the open. The trucks start to exit, and Zion signals for the distraction. 

Within seconds of the flick of Zion's hand, an obnoxious ringing sound is heard from only those below us. 

I angle my rifle at the men who look down at their hacked devices, waiting for the cue. 

"Ready," Zion says over the earpiece, "Fire."

My finger presses on the trigger, silently releasing bullets as I take out the enemy below. 

Something in me ignites, the feeling I haven't had in a long time. 

And I remember that this is what I was born to do.

The ringing continues as all the visible targets drop to the ground. Unfortunately, Zion had previously told everyone to shoot to disarm, so a few men were yelling in pain. I killed all of my targets, and I don't see the problem.