TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>

Start from the beginning

Quarth recieve the ball, the three kids steps up to defend but like paper they easily got passed by by quarth, out the 3 of them 2 was left standing in this feets.

Quarth passed the ball to einam, "Shoot Command 06!" He cast shooting the ball. Shinsuke unleashes his keshin. He was able to blocked it but was face with difficulties.

But he only assured it was nothing. "Guys are you okay!" Tatsuke came running checking to his friends. "Y-yeah.. But what was that?"

"I thought we could handle this..."

"They're much more powerful than we are..." One by one they spoked. "Tatsuke, I'm scared..."

"You can't lose heart! We practiced so much! Let's keep doing our best, everyone!" The game continued with one of the kids awful dribbling that reiza easily steals it.

Nishiki came by and side kicks the ball away, "That was a close one!" They thanked the male.

The game continued. Einam faces the kids but only gets through too easy, as if the players were just letting him through. "What's wrong, jingo! Ichimasa!"

"Don't be scared of them! Do the same thing you did during practice and you'll be fine!" Toukichirou yelled, "B-but even so.."

Einam avoids shindou passing to beta. She faces one the children. "Move!" She harshly spat. He covers his face with fear as his whole body shakes.

"I'll make it in!" She unleashes her keshin. "Goddess of the vacant skies, athena!"

"I won't let you use keshin armed!" Nishiki said before he let out his own. She only laughs saying it wasnt enough to be her.

"Shoot Command K02" She shoots the ball, the powerful shoot passing through nishiki keshin. Shinsuke was performing to armed his keshin but the shoot interrupted him earningthe first point. 0:1

"We still have a lot of time! Think positive!" He encourages the children, tatsuke follows.

Protocol omega pass through the weak wall defense but soon was cut off by shindou. A continue of pass and cuts towards both teams - with the younger ones sit still in fear.

"I'll stop then, no matter what!" Tatsuke said before trying to steal the ball from beta but she easily dodge him continued her way.

"Its tougher for them than I thought..."

"What's more, since tatsuke-kun and the others aren't moving, the others are using more energy than usual covering for them."

Wondeba scares in frustration smoke coming from his head, "Are you sure on what you're doing?!!" He yelled at the girl who's back faced him and ignored his grumble.

The first half made its end with a 0:1.

"All right, here's the plan for the second half." Toukichirou spoke then kept silent for a second. "Don't attack." They all look at him confused.

"What do you mean, don't attack?"

"Don't be such a knob, toushirou! Don't you understand what's going on right now?!" Wondeba yelled gripping on his clothes but the male only pet his head assuring to just listen to him.

"Trust him." They look at thier side coach who was still in a ground. "If you guys want to win then you gotta trust mister here." She giggled.

Toukichirou nodded giving the female a smile, "We're going to make the other team give us an opening."

"An opening?"

"That's right, and for this plan to work, I need tatsuke, shishimaru, ichimasa, jingo and Gorouta." He eyed the 5 young ones. "But we..." One tried to reasoned.