[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet

Start from the beginning

When I woke up Jeongin was already up and out of the bed. I didn't know what he was doing, because here really was nothing to do.

"Good morning sunshine" he said jokingly to me when he saw me, with a puffy face and messy hair from sleeping.

I looked at him, still with sleep in my eyes, and tried smiling an sarcastic smile.

"You look horrible" he declared.

"Well thank you for stating your observation" I said before yawning.

The others woke up one after one and once everyone in our room had woken up we went next door and knocked on the door.

Chan opened up, but we saw behind him one bed was still occupied by a sleeping Hyunjin.

"We've been trying our best to wake him up, but it's impossible" he said and looked at the sleeping boy.

"Let me" Jeongin said, cracking his knuckles and went straight into the room and towards Hyunjin.

We all didn't even notice what it was he did, but the next second Hyunjin was awake.

Jeongin pretend to bow like after a show and some of us let out a chuckle.

"You think they have breakfast?" I asked.

"Why would they have breakfast?" Felix asked.

"Because it's a bed and breakfast" I said, emphasizing the breakfast in the name.

"Yeah but so far we've seen nobody work here, the breakfast sure couldn't be fresh at least" he argued.

"We could go check it out at least" Chan said, taking my side which Felix didn't seem too happy about.

They did have breakfast. And the breakfast was fresh, so someone was working here, or maybe it was because it was a game.

Either way I filled my plate since the food was free, and so did the others. Felix didn't even have time to be bitter over the fact I'd been correct. He was also stuffing himself with everything he could find.

It didn't take us long to check out since we had nothing with us. All we needed to do was leave the keys back were we found them, then we were out again, walking on the dangerous streets where anything could happen. We did leave some money we had even if it seemed like we didn't need to pay, you never know what type of revenge a game could do.

Nothing had happened because we stopped to sleep. That we knew of at least. We kept being careful, and I kept having to walk in a funny way because my feet hurt so much.

"Are your feet fine?" Seungmin asked. He must've seen I wasn't exactly walking normally.

"Yeah I'm just fi-" I didn't get to finish the word since it turned into a shriek. I had taken a step wrong and my feet twisted to the side. I probably would have fallen to the ground if Seungmin hadn't grabbed my arm to keep me up.

"Nora!" Felix reacted with panic when he saw what had happened. He ran to grab my other arm to keep me up. "You okay?" He asked with worry, not even bothering to try and hide it.

"I'm fine" I said again and tried shaking off their hands that were holding my arms. I took one step and almost fell to the ground again, if they hadn't grabbed my arms again. I couldn't stand on my foot, much less walk on it. Pain shoot up through my ankle as I tried putting weight on it.

"You're obviously not fine" Felix said and wrapped one arm around my waist to give me support.

"No it's fine, let me walk by myself" I tried saying because I didn't want Felix to think I'm weak. That's why I hadn't told anyone about my hurting feet or the blisters when I started feeling them either, I though everyone would have swollen and hurting feet and I didn't want to be the one complaining.