"Can you explain this to me, Amari? You look so nonchalant. Not giving a fuck that I just found some nigga's shit on your nightstand."

"Some nigga? Why would you-" Mari looked at him with a bitch-please face. "You're acting like I would sleep around or something, and you know that's not the case."

Savior looked at his girl like she'd lost her mind. "If I come in here and find another man's shit on your nightstand, what the fuck am I supposed to think?"

Mari took a quick look over her shoulder where Sani was sitting up on the bed, rubbing his eyes just like his dad had did a few minutes ago. Looking back at Savior, she pinned him with a hard look, "Don't cuss in front of my son."

He sighed, backing down slightly but still trying to hold in his fustration. The sound of someone in the doorway made both Savior and Mari look over, finding Samiron paused in front of the door, his eyes coasting between the couple casually.

Closing his eyes, Savior rubbed his hand over his lips while he let out an unbelievable chuckle. "I fucking knew it."

Mari lightly smacked Savior's chest to get his attention, "Hear me loud and clear Savior, we did NOT sleep together."

"So you just havin' sleepovers with your baby daddy?" He chuckled again at how his statement sounded, which only made Mari's irritation grow.

"Yes, Savior. Believe it or not, we share a child — a child who seriously struggles with his mental health. If a situation occurs and he needs both his mom and dad with him at the same time, he's going to get both his mom and his dad." Mari emphasized.

Mir stood in the doorway with his arms crossed over his black muscle tee clad chest. Having to hear Mari break down basic parenting to a grown ass man was sickening to him. He still had trouble accepting their relationship, but the fact that Mari had chosen a nigga so incompetent he couldn't even wait to hear a proper explanation before assuming his girl had slept with her baby daddy made him cringe.

He understood how it looked from Savior's perspective, and he would've been fuming himself if the roles were reversed — but he also would've used his ears before using his mouth. But hey, maybe that's just him.

"Aye respectfully, you can't catch an attitude with me for assuming the worst. If you walked into my room and found a girl's stuff on my nightstand, you would flip the fuck out too." Mari parted her lips to cut him off but he continued over her. "And I understand you're a mother first, I get that. But look at how this shit looks! You're playing house with the nigga — the same nigga who everyone knows isn't over you — and then you get mad at ME for being upset about it? Where's the logic in that?"

Mari covered her face with her hands and groaned. "This is exactly why I'm trying to explain the situation to you but you won't even let me speak. You're going on about this if-you-were-in-my-position crap but you won't even close your mouth for ten seconds to let me explain exactly why you're NOT in the position you think you are."

Shaking his head to himself, Mir stepped further into the room, ignoring the two sets of eyes that instantly went to him. He walked around Mari, to her bed, and picked Sani up, letting him rest his head on his shoulder. He headed towards the bedroom door just when Savior's voice stopped him.

"And you don't got shit to say do you? You just pop up, play daddy when it's convenient, hoping you can get back into Mari's good graces so you can end up back between her legs. Sorry ass nigga."