𝟷𝟽 : Part Two

Ch 𝟷𝟽:Liquor Night - part two____

Ch 𝟷𝟽:
Liquor Night - part two
____

1:55am
THE SAME NIGHT | SUNDAY
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚇

"After what I just found out an hour ago y'all have the audacity to be in each other's faces right now? Are y'all fucking kidding me?" Aijah snapped at Thirty and Trinity. The music was so much louder on the first floor so she had to yell to be heard.

"We were talking about the situation Aijah! Calm the fuck down. You actin' like you just walked in on us doing something, chill out!" Thirty yelled back.

"Y'all might as well have been." Aijah waved her hands in the air. While she was dancing with Tasia, Aijah had momentarily glanced at one of the stripping stages to see Trini crouched down on the stage talking to Thirty who was looking up at her. Just seeing them together made all her anger rise to the top again and the fact that she was extremely drunk wasn't helping anyone's case.

"Aija-"

"Please don't speak to me right now, Trinity because I still don't know how I even fucking feel." Aijah cut her off, rubbing her temple with her fingers.

"Alright bruh, come on Aijah." Duck tried grabbing her arm but she just snatched it back and continued going back and forth with Thirty. Duck sighed of relief when he saw Samiron walking in their direction, maneuvering around people, with Rell attempting to keep his balance behind him.

"Fuck y'all got going on?" Samiron asked, looking to get an answer from anyone. Duck and Tasia just shook their heads and gestured towards Aijah who continued to go off.

"You're doing too fuckin' much right now! Why are you bringing up old shit?" Thirty sucked his teeth. He hated when him and Aijah used to argue and she'd bring up every single fuck up he's ever made.

"Because! This proves that y-you never fail to fuck me over!" Aijah slurred with a frown on her face.

"Okay, that's enough Aijah. We need to get you out of here." Tasia spoke lowly to her once she saw how glossy her eyes were. She felt like beyond what Aijah had just found out about Trini and Thirty, and besides the fact that she was off-the-wall drunk, there was definitely something else bothering her.

Rell stood back and watched everything play out. Just a few minutes ago he had downed an entire glass of Rum that he thought was apple juice. So not only was he very tipsy, but he still didn't know why Aijah was so upset. Seeing her go off on Thirty made him believe that they might have gotten back together and he couldn't help but shake his head at the thought.