e i g h t e e n [Breezeblocks]

Start from the beginning

"Eleanor! After my mom!"

"No, Ryker. It's a great name, but let's be original here."

"Candy."

"She is not a stripper."

"Neveah."

"That is the stupidest name I have ever heard of."

We went back and forth like this for a while, almost ten more minutes. I was getting utterly frustrated with him because he was making up names now and I wanted to strangle him. Grey remained quiet, his lips pressed to my hair.

"Haagen."

"That's a freaking ice cream company."

"Henley." Grey quietly whispered in my ear. The room became quiet. The baby moved closer to my body.

"Say that again?" I asked.

"Henley." He said louder and away from my hair. I looked down at her, and pictured us calling her that name. It fit her. I don't know why, but that name sounded powerful, and I knew she was going to grow up to be powerful.

"I love it Grey." I turned to look at him, and he was smiling down at her.

"Grey man, that's genius! Thank you! I thought I was going to have to go on for hours." Ryker laughed, getting closer to the bed to look down at our baby.

Henley Bloodstone-Colburn. Perfect. Just perfect.

________________________

"Ow ow ow ow!" I cried out as Henley sucked on my nipple. Oh my gosh, they were a little sensitive and she was sucking awfully hard on them. I should be used to it by now, but oh my gosh it just hurts! Okay there we go, she stopped sucking so hard. Now its just a light tugging.

"Are you okay?" Dr. Williams asked. I nodded my head.

"Okay! Then when she is done feeding, we can get you guys back into the house and to a normal routine!"I felt relieved to go back to a normal routine. I miss sleeping in my bed, and cuddling with Ryker and Grey every night.

I don't think I want Henley to sleep in her nursery though. I think we should bring her crib into our room and have her sleep in there.

I have to make a whole new schedule now that we have a baby. I have to sleep when she sleeps, and try and maneuver my day around her. I have to make sure my Luna duties are still fulfilled while making sure Henley is healthy and alright.

I will have the help of so many people though, so I shouldn't worry too much about it. I have to work off this baby weight though so I can feel sexy again.

"Baby doll, relax." Grey whispered as he pressed a kiss to my forehead. Ryker was packing up all of our things and was getting instructions from Dr. Williams about a few things.

"I cannot wait to start working out so I can lose all of this weight. I want to look sexy for you guys again." I gave him a pout and he caught my lips with his. The kiss was soft, and slow. Our tongues gently caressed each others before he pulled back and made me look in his eyes.

"You don't need to be sexy. You are already so beautiful." He placed another kiss to my lips, and my heart swelled.

I felt my nipple leave her mouth and soon her cries filled the room. It was a beautiful cry, but I didn't want her to be unhappy. I got up from the bed and went to the changing station. Ryker handed me a diaper and I quickly changed her. She continued to cry, so he handed me a pacifier. I popped it into her mouth, and she started sucking on it before closing her eyes and falling asleep.