"Where are the bowls Pay?" I ask her. "Right down there" she points as she grabs her stool so she can reach the island we were making it on.

I let her pour in the mix and when I start to hear footsteps coming from downstairs. "Who's that" I ask her worried. "Probably Silas" She says shrugging her shoulders. Oh fuck, no no no no. I thought to myself. Before I knew it he reached the bottom. "Hey Pay i- What are you doing here?" He says to my death staring literally into my soul.

"I'm babysitting your sister" I tell him as I pour the chocolate chips into the batter. "Yay chocolate!" Payton squeals as she continues to mix the batter.

"You know you could've chose somewhere else to baby sit? You know that right?" He says hovering over me, staring down at me with temper. "I didn't know it was your sister, trust me if I knew you were here I would've not came" I tell him quietly looking up to his 6'3 feet figure as he clenches his jaw.

We both notice Payton tugging on his leg. "Is this the things she makes you feel Silas?" She asks him still tugging on his leg. "What- what are you talking about" He argues back trying to cover his fluster. "When you said-" She said as Silas quickly cut her off. "Just shut up Payton" He says rolling his eyes before sitting at the island stools on his phone.

Me and Payton start to roll the dough into small circles and flattening them down on some parchment paper which was on a tray we were going to put in the oven soon enough. "Your really pretty and fun" Payton says staring up to me. I notice Silas' eyes shoot up to our direction from his phone. "Thank you gorgeous girl" I smile back at her. I notice Silas stand up and walk to us.

He stood right behind me my back directly touching his chest as he takes the dough out my hands and half's it. "We don't want the cookies too big, do we?" He whispers seductively in my ear quietly, his warm breath against my skin. Butterflies start to pile up in my stomach for some reason. Then I feel his presence leave from behind me as he walked to the couch and sat down.

After approximately 30 minutes the cookies are finished. The oven beeps as I go over and take out the cookies with the mittens i found on the counter top. I brought out the delicious goodness and placed it on the island. "Cookies are ready" I say. I see Payton start running towards me. "Cookies! Cookies!" she screams clapping her hands. I open the cabinet under me bending over as I start grabbing cups.

I lift myself back up as i see Payton with a huge knife, "Let's cut the cookies" She said jumping before slitting my skin open. Cutting right through my shirt, cutting me right under my boob. "Fuck" I mumble.

"I'm so sorry i thought-" Payton says before she gets interrupted by Silas. "What the fuck happened" he asked clenching his jaw. "I did that by accident to Sophie" She said pointing to my shirt as it had blood on it. She didn't stab me she just cut me, kind of deep. Not deep enough to kill me though.

I turn around as i lift up my shirt looking at the cut, I saw the warm blood oozing out my system. Trying to swallow the flashbacks appearing in my head from my dad back down.

FLASHBACK

Sophie: I see a red liquid start to exit my sisters cold, tied up body, shivers leaving my body, in shock as i find it difficult to breath.

FLASH BACK ENDS

I still got a bit uncomfortable from blood. I snap out of my thoughts as i ask walk up to Silas. "Do you have a first aid kit by any chance" I ask looking up to him. "Just come with me" he said looking mad. I notice the knife out of Payton's hand.

I followed Silas up to a room. "Sit on the bed" he demanded. I sat on the edge of the bed. This must've been his room. It smelt just like him, a strong nostril filling musk scent. I see him go into his bathroom and grab a first aid kit. He comes back into the room placing the kit on his bed.

He lowers himself on his knees he comes in between me and starts to open the kit. I pull my shirt up, his eyes wonder to the cut. "That's.. kinda deep Soph" he says lowly. I look down at him. "Doesn't matter, i've saw worst" I say.

I take off the shirt chucking it on his bed beside me. I notice his eyes start to hover my chest, his jaw clenched. I was left in my Victoria Secret black laced bra. "What never seen a girl in a bra before" I ask him teasing with a dirty smirk. "Shut the fuck up Sophie" he spits back at me in his cocky tone.

My hands reaching his mattress, I feel my cut burn insanely as he starts to spray the rubbing alcohol spray. "Fuck, ah" I say biting my bottom lip. "I'm putting on a bit more, okay" he asks reassuring me. "Okay" i say letting out a sigh. I feel the burning sensation once more.

"Fuck, Silas" I pant as i chuck my head back. I look back down at him with a cocky smirk smudged on his face from the noises I was making. "Don't even think about it" I tell him pissed off as I hit his shoulder.

He places the bandage on my cut as his fingers brush over my breast in the process. "All done" he says lifting himself up. I pull my shirt back over my head and walk out. "No thank you?" he asks me. "You don't get a thank you" i tell him as i laugh in his face, making my way back downstairs.

He thinks helping me with a cut is going to pay for all the years he has tortured and embarrassed me in front of others. No fucking way.

I see that Payton is still standing in the same spot, "I'm sorry" Payton tells me with a frown on her face. "Don't be, it's all okay now" i tell her in a reassuring tone, a smile on my face. We place the cookies on a plate as we make our way over to the living room. Payton and I munching into the sweet soft cookies, putting on a movie before i hear the doorbell ring. "Keep watching, i'll go see who it is" I tell Payton.

I open the door to see a blond girl, wearing a revealing black cropped top with white shorts. "Who are you?" I ask her confused. "Is this Silas' house, you must be his sister! So great to meet you" She says taking my hand shaking it aggressively. "I'm not-" i say her before i hear Silas.

"She's here for me" He says deeply before taking the blonde's hand "Come on Samantha" he tells her. "My name is Sienna!" she says annoyed as he leads her upstairs while he gives me a death stare, rolling his eyes seconds later. He knows how to get on my nerves. I hated him so much.

"Who's that" Payton asks. "One of Silas' friends" I tell her not knowing what to say.

Moments later Payton gets tired, ready for sleep. I was pretty exhausted too. We make our way upstairs as I hear a bed creaking coming from Silas' room. Hearing moans. Shit, they were fucking. Payton can't hear this. I rushed her over to her room quickly not wanting her ears to experience the sex sounds.

I tuck her warmly in her bed, saying goodbye before heading to the guest room right next to Silas'. I stop at the door as i hear the blonde moaning out "Silas, Silas". Hearing loud grunts. I laughed to myself, disgusted. I feel bad for the poor girl.

Making my way to the guest room, brushing my teeth, washing my face and drifting to sleep in the cozy mattress i've been provided with.....

hey beautiful people! hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I loved writing it. Many more to come. I can't wait! Love you all so so much! <3

Yours Truly, Mary
Stay beautiful x