𝐴𝑐𝑡 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 - 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

"I don't think that's humanly possible," He comments. Mercy snaps finger guns towards him, earning an eye roll.

Mercy and Glenn eventually dispersed from their pair and the teen headed to the kitchen to see if there were any good snacks she could steal.

She reached up and opened the cabinets. There wasn't anything super good, only cans of corn and broth, which she took anyways, storing it in her backpack.

carl rounded the corner as Mercy continued raiding the cabinets, his gun held out at arm's length in front of him. She held up her hands in mock defense,

"oh no! don't shoot," She said softly, sarcasm dripping off her tongue. Carl mutters a quiet apology, removing his aim and walking over to help mercy grab the rest of the food.

In the fridge, there were a few jars of pickles, as well as a few fruit cups. She took them with a smile, shaking the jar lightly. It was warm, considering the fact the fridge was broken. But surprisingly the expectation hasn't been surpassed yet.

Mercy popped open the jar, quickly shoving a pickle in her mouth before closing the lid and shoving it back into her backpack, a finger dragging across her lips to signal a secret shared between her and Carl. Carl giggles with a nod.

The grimes boy reaches over and grabs a can of dog food sitting on the counter. He held it up with a curious smile,

"Should we risk it?" He asks. Mercy grabs it from his hands, looking it over.

"Yeah," She says simply, handing it back to the younger boy, watching as he slips it into his bag.

When Rick comes back into the room, mercy feels herself tense up lightly. He nods to the door, signaling for her to open it. She does this without needing a second order, letting the rest of the group inside.

as the group sets up in the living room, Daryl comes wandering down the stairs, pulling the legs off of an owl.

"You've got to be joking," Mercy says with a laugh. Daryl glances over at her, cutting the bird with his hunting knife and digging in.

"Don't hate on it until you try it," He mutters, stomping to the living room. the teen shakes her head, ignoring the way Daryl holds the bird a little too close to her face.

Lori walks through the halls, one hand supporting her stomach while the other holds her things. "do you need any help with that?" The redhead asks, reaching a hand out slightly so she can help if need be. Lori shakes her head, thanking Mercy quietly.

The Grimes mom has gotten closer and closer to giving birth to her next child. It's a terrifying topic for those around her. Mercy personally, doesn't know how they'll be able to continue walking every day when the baby comes. Its crying will attract walkers, it needs to eat more often than normal people, it can't talk, and there are so many things that could go wrong.

But for now, the group didn't speak on it much. only when it was needed; like when Lori needed a hand with something, or when they were deciding how to split the food.

"No, no you don't need to do that. I can take the same amount as you guys," Lori had insisted waving her hands. Mercy passed her a sleeve of crackers with a smile,

"Eating for two needs to be taken seriously," She had joked. Lori took the extra food, even though it was clear she didn't want to.

𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘮 -> 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara