"In public."

"At all." More silence.

"Wraith?"

"Wh-what? No, I have a play- play- pet- a friendly relationship with her." Gemoni raised her eyebrow. "Hey look," he said, changing the topic and pointing at the agent.

"Good afternoon you two. Welcome to the previous site of the Frosty Hollow Dance Studio."

~~~

Mirage walked next to Gemoni. "Any way I could help?"

"How do you know about this anyway? I distinctly remember telling everyone I told to keep it on the down low."

"I have my ways." Gemoni grabbed his arm and pinned it behind his back. "OK OK STAHPPPP!" he yelled. "Octane told us when he was drunk!" She let go of his arm.

"That little motherfucker." They arrived at the base and Gemoni went right up to Octane. She dragged him to her room and locked the door.

"Wh-" His question was cut off by a sharp smack across the mouth.

"That's for saying shit about my family." Another smack. "And that's for telling everyone."

"I was drunk!"

"You know what else you were?! You were like my brother! I trusted you!" Gemoni started to raise her voice.

"So did I! You were like Che to me! Una Hermana! And now both of you are bitchy people who can't realize I made a mistake!"

"Well, I've made mistakes too. For example. Ever trusting you."

"You've made that point! You can't just keep repeating that!"

"Yes, I can. Now get out. I'm done talking to you."

Suddenly, the announcer's voice boomed from the speakers. "New squads. Group category: Trios."

"If I get put with you, I see-"

"Teams," the voice boomed.

"Loba, Gemoni, Lifeline."

The three ladies walked towards their designated spot.

"Octane, Mirage, Seer."

The three men shrugged and did some sort of man-recognizing-man thing. Could you not ask me? I'm a female(?) narrator.

"Ash, Revenant, Pathfinder."

The three robots looked at each other, denying Pathfinder's request for a high five. Pathfinder's screen turned blue.

"Gibraltar, Rampart, Horizon."

Gibraltar passed Pathfinder and gave him a high five. Pathfinder's screen had a smiley face now.

"Bloodhound, Fuse, Mad Maggie."

Gemoni let out a chuckle as Fuse hugged Bloodhound and moved them slowly away from Maggie. "Come on Walter, I don't bite."

"Yeah, but you blow up arms."

"Wraith, Wattson, Crypto."

Wattson skipped over to the platform while Wraith held her hand. Mirage tried to hide his disappointment when watching the two girls together. Crypto smirked.

"Valkyrie, Bangalore, Newcastle."

"Who's New-" Gemoni started before being interrupted. A man covered in armor and a shield walked up to the platform. Bangalore looked upset. Valkyrie was neutral.