I looked at her board and I said "boring!" She sighed and I asked "so were are we going to sleep tonight?" She then took out a card and said "I found this in that's cards pocket for a cheep Capsule hotel and we should have enough ". I smiled and said "let's go!" Once there we got two capsules and the sad part was that we can't share one and we had to be quite. I was laying down wide awake so I decided to look around, it's a small room with some kind of black mirror and a small drawer, I opened it to find a book so I opened it to read it and it talks about making money threw investments and this intrigue me. The next morning Edelgard went out to get the papers and I went to this office area this hotel has, I hypnotized a person to show me how this computer works and after that I went to work. It took me all day to finally figure out this economy stuff and I think I can see the pattern, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked to see Edelgard and she handed me papers and a card and she said "I created the right documents and accounts as requested " I hugged her and said "thank you!" She then patted my head and I said"I can't wait to see what happens next!"
Timeskip, 1 year (A/N: I'm assuming, Moa's transition into our world is unclear so I assume it's a year)

                                                  It's bing a year since we came to this world, we picked a nice cheap place to stay, a small apartment building with only one neighbor. I sat at the computer checking my stocks when Edelgard said"I'm off to work my lady" I turned to see her in her McRonils uniform and I said"ok, make shure to bring home food" she gave me a look and said "my lady how many times I have to tell you, you need a balanced diet and not junk food" I ground and said "I'm a demon lord and I can eat what I want!" She sighed and said "my lady, if you want to stay healthy you need to eat properly, especially your vegetables" I stiffen after hearing that and I said "I'm plenty healthy!, and I'm a demon lord so I don't need to eat smelly vegetables!" She sighed and said "I better get to work, I'll be bring you home a saled" She then left. After an hour of going threw my stocks I decided to go for a walk, I put on my skirt and as I stepped out I was met with one of my two neighbors ashiya, he was putting the laundry in the washer and once he noticed me he said "oh greetings Ms, (Y/N), going out?" I replied "yeah, I need to stretch my legs once an awhile, did Maou leave already?" He nodded and said "yes, my lord left an hour ago, I just hope he gets a raise today" I giggled and said "you and me both" I then waved him goodbye and I went on my way.

                                                      I was walking to McRonils mainly because that's were I go on my walks, I stopped at the stop light and I looked up to see its starting to get cloudy and I said "hopefully it's not going to rain" then to my surprise someone replied "let's hope that" I was startaled a bit and I turned to see a pale girl with black hair and red eyes, she showed no emotion as she handed me an umbrella and I awkwardly said "thank...you" she nodded and she walked away, I then said to myself "she was weird but somehow familiar?" I then continued my walk. Once I reached McRonils I was met with one of the workers I see often when I'm here, I then said "hi Chiho, I'll have my usual " Chiho is a high school girl with light hazel hair and a pretty impressive chest. She noticed me and said "shure thing (Y/N)" before she could typed it in the computer Edelgard came around with a salad she shot me a glare and I nervously said "th-thank you" I took it out of fear of being punished my Edelgard I looked to Chiho who looked frightened and I mouth *sorry* I then sat down and forced to eat this salad, I watched the workers behind the counter and I noticed Maou at the fryer but it must be broken because he looks like he's freakin out. That's when I noticed him trying to use magic, I sensed the small amount of mana that was released and I thought "is Maou a demon or something else?" To be honest I always had some suspicion of them but I didn't have anything solid till now.

                                                         I then noticed a cute redhead looking in threw the window and she noticed the magic, I decided to use my Milim-eye and I saw she has magic and to the worst case for me she has angel blood in her, I then looked to Mauo and I saw he's definitely a demon but not from my world, his mana and aura is different. I then felt someone watching me and I looked to see that weird girl from before and what I saw shocked me, her aura and mana it's a match for her. I turned off my eye and I thought "The hero followed me here!, quick (Y/N) think of something!" I took out my mobile phone and I chose to act ignorant of her presence, I looked threw the stocks and I bought the stocks for McRonils and before I knew it she left, I took a sigh of relief and someone asked scaring me "you ok (Y/N)?" I jumped a little and I looked to see Moau, I sighed and answered "yes and please don't startale me like that" he chuckled and said "sorry, oh the manager wanted to talk with Edelgard so she asked me to escort you home". I nodded and I waved by to Chiho and me and Mauo started walking. While we were walking I then said "I know your a demon" he looked nervous and tried to lie but I showed him what little mana I have to show I'm on his side. He sighed and said "so there's another demon, so why are you here?" I replied "hero" he nodded And said "same here but I can't believe there are more worlds like mine" I nodded and said "yeah I know, when we get home we should discuss this" he nodded and we stopped at the cross walk.

                                                      As we waited he then said "oh guess what I got a raise!, I'm a rockstar!" I laughed and said "I'm glad" I then noticed the cute red head from before and I motioned Mauo to look. He then said "hey it's you" She replied "I went to your restaurant after our conversation" he replied "oh you did really, sorry I didn't see you, next time say something and I'll come say hi". He then said something creepy "I watched you from the bookstore from across the street" I then said "Mauo, when did you get a stalker?" She continued "you look so different and I thought for a second I must be wrong then I saw you start to cast a spell". He and Mauo gulped and he said "a spell?, what?, wait who are you?" She then pointed and yelled "first tell me why are you working at a McRonils, Why Satan?!" He replied a little scared "The hero Amelia!" I then thought "this can't get worst!, first the hero Akame and now there's another one!!!!" I then heard footsteps and me and Moau saw my hero, the hero Akame, we all looked at her and she his holding a kendo practice sword and Amelia asked "who are you?" She replied "I am the hero, Akame" she then pointed said practice sword at me and said "an I am here to kill the demon lord of destruction  (Y/N) (L/N)" he and Moau only looked at each other and we both shared the same thought "aw crap".