Home

"little lili!" Obi wan exclaims excitedly to see his more younger friend.
As he approaches the 12 year old girl she responds, "Obi wan!"
He embraces her. "you know i'm not that little anymore." lili told him.
he stepped back and assured her, "you'll always be little lili to me." he grinned ear to ear.
She chuckled and the two began to walk down the landing pad.
"do you know when Anakin will be back?" Lili asked Obi wan.
"sooner that you would expect." he whispered.
"huh?" she looked up and saw him smiling bigger than before. Theres rarely a time when Obi wan didn't have a smile on his face around Lili.

"Lili!" she heard a familiar voice from in front of her. She fixed her gaze from Obi wan to her father who was walking towards them.

Anakin Skywalker was Lili's biological father, but the jedi weren't supposed to have attachments. Therefore around the public Lili was nothing but a child who wants to be anakin's padawan but can't because of her mother, Padme Amidala.

Obi wan started to laugh as he watched Lili run to his friend.
Obi wan and Anakin left Coruscant to complete a mission given to them by the jedi counsel. Lili didn't know what the mission was about but she was just glad to see her father again.

"C-3PO is gonna be happy to see Master Anakin." she says and anakin laughs remembering how C-3PO loves master Anakin.
***
The doors open to the skywalkers penthouse to see Lili's mother standing their with a smile on her face. Lili watched as her father ran towards her mother with open arms and lifted her in the air.
"Careful Ani! The baby." Padme told him.
Anakin gently let Padme down and stared into her eyes.
"Oh Padme. I missed you." he said.
just as they were about to kiss a voice that they all knew erupted, "Ah, Master Anakin is home. See R-2 I told you he would come home."
The creaking of C-3PO's body got closer and closer.
"Hi C-3PO." Lili's father said.
Padme lightly giggled.

"now, how's my little leia?" Anakin asked as he bent down and started to whisper to Padme's baby bump.
"really dad? Leia?" Lili asked her father.
"what? what's wrong with that?"
"your real creative aren't you."
***
Lili opened her eyes and saw blood splattered along the walls. Bodies laying along the floor. Screaming shrieking through the halls. Lili could hear her own breathing. She looked around the Jedi temple and a figure in a dark cloak walked towards her she staggered back and fell on her tailbone. the figure got closer and Lili put her hand up and screamed.
***
Lili sat up in her bed, still screaming. She looked around realizing she was still in her bedroom, she stopped screaming leaving only her hard breathing for her to hear. The door opened and her father rushed in.
"lili! what's wrong?" he said urgently.
breathing heavy she pushed out, "i'm- i'm okay. just a night mare."
he walked to the side of the bed and sat beside her.
"tell me." he said.
"um there was blood. and dead bodies." she told him, slowly reimagining the pictures.
"there was this guy and he kept getting closer and closer. and then i woke up."
Anakin thoroughly thought about his daughters dream.
"we'll i think you've been spending too much time in the archives. but i promise you, nothing will hurt you while i'm around. okay?"
"okay."
"okay, lay back down and try to go to sleep.goodnight."
"goodnight."
Lili laid back down in her bed and closed her eyes. She felt her dad get up and leave, but she felt like he was still sitting right next to her.