'She does really look familiar...' She thought as she pondered where and when she thought she had met such a beautiful lady. 'Maybe a visitor from the cafe...? Hmm...'

The woman in front of them has long blonde hair and a body that would make every woman in the world jealous and make every man want her.

'Wow, if I were a man I would fall for her.' Den thought as her eyes continued studying the woman's face.

She then looks at the other's expression, Sanzu is being Sanzu. Ran has this odd smile plastered to his face. Kakucho is in alert mode. And Koko...

'Why does Koko looks so tense?' Den thought as she tried to find where Koko is looking quite nervously. Koko's gaze then landed on Rika Ozawa. Rika on the other hand seems to notice Kokonoi's stare and smile at him making Koko sweat bullets. 'What the...? What's going on?'

"She must be the rumored wife," Hernan said as he eyes the woman beside Mikey up and down with lust as he licks his lips. This action made Mikey furrow his eyebrows. 

'That's one.'

"Well, I would not let any other woman accompany me aside from my lovely wife," Mikey said as he flash a small smile to the man in front of him. If you really knew Mikey, you would know that was not a genuinely happy smile, it is like a threatening smile. The kind of smile that you'll see after some psycho kills you.

'Oof, the boss is not happy!' Ran thought as he sips some of his wine as he continued watching from the sidelines.

"Anyway, there's a lot of eyes in here. Let us move somewhere private."

----

"What do you want?" Mikey said as soon as they entered a private room, not even giving the older man a chance to sit down first.

"Mikey~ can't even say any congratulations to me and my fiance?" Hernan said as he sits down on one of the couches. He then grabs Rika and lets her sit on his lap. The woman just smiled at the man's action as she wrap her arm around the man's shoulder and then started to caress the man's hair.

Mikey just stared at the man for a few seconds then rolled his eyes as he started to walk to the couch opposite where the other party is sitting. He then guides Den and lets her sit comfortably beside him.