"Okay so he's after you, your own brother because he thinks you killed his sister Ansley who's actually Everlynn who's both of your sister, but she's very much alive right?" Wren asks. Y/n's eyes switch to Wren and they nod. Wren nods back. "So what do we do?"

"I'm going to call Everlynn and see what she wants to do, but I only see this going in one way," Y/n spoke, uneasiness in their voice.

"What way?" Alycia finally speaks, her voice scratchy as she looks at Y/n. Y/n slowly turns her head to Alycia but doesn't look at the girl's eyes. Their eyes look at the ground as they shake their head.

"Marcus dying."

<<<<>>>>

"So where are we? Any word from Conrad or Rae?" Y/n asks walking out of their office to the living room where Wren and Gunnar sat in the living room looking at loads of files.

"No word from them. We can't get in contact with anyone from the warehouse," Wren responds causing a sigh to escape from Y/n's lips.

"You guys got rid of your phones right-"

"Only burners. Yep," Gunnar responds cutting Y/n off as the girl nods, looking down at their own phone. "Get a hold of Everlynn?"

"No, I haven't tried yet," Y/n spoke shoving the phone into their pocket shaking their head. Another low sigh escapes Y/n's lips as they look around. "Where's Alycia?"

"She went upstairs, said she wasn't feeling good," Gunnar responds and Y/n nods.

"Keep trying to get a hold of them. I'm going to go check on Alycia. If there's any updates, notify me immediately," Y/n says walking away and to the stairs. They walk up the stairs and down the hall a bit before pausing in front of Alycia's room. Y/n's hand reaches up and goes to knock but hesitates. Their hand balled into a fist hovers over the door. They weren't sure why they weren't knocking, why they haven't barged right in but they haven't.

Y/n stood for a few log moments, staring at the door closing their eyes briefly. When a low sigh slowly slips from their lips that's when she knocks and slowly enters the room, letting her eyes scan. She walks in, gently closing the door behind them not seeing Alycia anywhere.

"Alycia?" Y/n calls out letting her eyes roam, walking further into the room, planting herself in the middle. That's where she hears footsteps from the right of her, spinning swiftly to lock eyes with Alycia's green ones as she walks out of the restroom. "Hey."

"Hey," Alycia responds gently. She walks towards Y/n. The girl's eyes trailing the Australian, watching her as she passes and to the bed. Y/n turns around as Alycia passes finding the girl gently sitting on the end of the bed. A low sigh escapes Y/n again as they walk over and take a seat beside them, gently reaching over and placing their hand on her thigh.

"Gunnar said you weren't feeling well?" Y/n questions, their voice a whisper wanting to hear it from Alycia. Alycia shrugs and reaches her hand slightly up placing it on top of Y/n's hand.

"The things in your life, they're very overwhelming," Alycia gently spoke as Y/n nods her head, admiring the girl in front of her. "Thinking about everything and hearing things not only from you but others, it's a lot. How do you- Your own brother wants to kill you. Y/n..." Alycia'a voice trails as she shakes her head from side to side. Y/n nods once more, tearing their eyes from Alycia's side profile and to their hands. Gently they squeeze Alycia's thigh before moving their hand and taking hold of Alycia's that had been just sitting on top of Y/n's. The girl gives the green eyed girl a small squeeze, lifting their head back up.