20

It's a clear sky tonight, with only few stars blinking in a far sight.

You got out a blanket that was surprisingly in the back of Yeji and Ryujin's car. Looks like the two often went out late at night or do a picnic somewhere.

You laid it in the ground a few inches away from the cliff.

It was a very perfect view, because once you look down the lights coming from the houses, hotels and building that are far away are clearly seen.

For someone who admires city lights a lot, would love this place.

Your backs laid side by side, your hands a heartbeat away from one another, you and Karina are definitely stargazing even if there are no many stars seen at up night.

And so, you both fell into each others arms.

Karina wouldn't admit but the atmosphere and the place makes this very romantic. Probably more than a couple could think and explain.

Because it's the kind that'll make you close your eyes, it's very different from what couples should feel.

Because right now,

There's no butterflies in your stomachs.

It's more than that.

This is the kind of feeling that hits home instead of romantic feels. It makes you feel safe, makes you feel embraced, makes you wants to never let go of her again.

It's the scary kind of romantic.

And, you're afraid of acknowledging any of those.

Karina will probably never tell this to you, but this is so romantic and overwhelming for her.

Her heart is beating rapidly. Her cheeks and ears are heating up. It was like you're doing one of the things both of you usually do back then.

Karina's hand is itching to touch and hold you.

You're making her feel this way and she wouldn't blame you about it.

She done something she's regretting all of her life. It was the incident, it was your past, and she's anxious for tomorrow.

It's just the two of you right now. She's nervous and happy.

Maybe because it was you.

And Karina concedes herself to all of those, because she'd rather face everything now rather than run away and have it chase after her, her whole life with regret.

Karina refuses to be eaten by it again.

You sat up making the latter to look at your way. You hugged your knees and placed your chin on it.

Karina did the same but unlike you, she stretches her legs, her hands supporting her weight behind her.

" It's beautiful right ? " You spoke destroying the silence while looking at the view infront. Karina look at the place where you're looking at.

" Yeah, it is "

Karina wasn't looking up at the night sky nor at the city lights infront when she said that. She was none other than looking at you.

" What if we'll just sleep here ? " Karina joked.

You look at her, She has this playful gaze and playful smirk formed on her lips. " Idiot, We'll freeze to death "