Chapter 65: Yokohama

Start from the beginning

"Hey Tomoe, I will be right back. I will teach those annoying brats lesson"

"Okay but don't be that strict than usual" Tomoe soon said before she sneezed after a cold wind pass by her as Yuna walked over where the group of delinquents was ganging on a half Filipino teenager.

"What did you said?! You half breed punk?!" The gang's leader shouted at white haired boy who kept his almost emotionless smile and keeping his cool.

The boy was ganged up by some delinquent's group that doesn't seems they belong to famous gang.

He looks at the leader with his wide, orchid purple colored eyes framed by long, white lashes and smirks.

"You heard what I said, shithead. You really so boldly to think that you and your pathetic little gang can control Yokohama? PFFFT, better go to school since you don't have what it's takes to be delinquent, stupid weakling" he psychotic smirk that made the delinquents pissed by his insult, even the leader was so pissed that he developed some irks.

"YOU ASSHOLE! DIE, YOU-"

*BAAAM!!!!!*

"BOSS!!!!!"

"Aish, stop yelling, you brats. You're ruining my vacation" the delinquents soon freezed in shocked as the half Filipino teenager Izana Kurokawa was surprised by seeing a familiar silvery white hair and bright golden eyes.

Yuna stood there after she knocked out the leader and looks at the delinquents with her sharp, golden eyes that her pupils slitted.

"F*** off or I will send you to hell, stupid brats"

"O-O-OH MY GOD! I-I-I-IT'S THE WHITE DEMON!!!!"

"AH!!! THE WHITE DEMON?!?!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

"AAAAAAH!!!!!"

They soon started running between their tails in fast speed that left both Yuna and Izana alone.

'Like always, they start running for their lives once they saw me in my mood. But in the future, it will be totally different when I become...the Demon Queen' Yuna sighs in disbelief and have her hands on her pockets.

Yuna soon saw Izana appeared in front of her and was very close to her. His orchid purple eyes stared at her bright golden orbs before his mouth turn into a smile.

"Yuna, did you grew more taller than me? That's so unfair, after all, I am two years older than you" Izana soon said in casual and friendly which Yuna let out a chuckles and smile.

"Well, it's not my fault that half of my genes are Korean. I mean my Mom was tall, after all. It's good to see you again, Izana" Yuna smiled which Izana for a second, was surprised by her smile since like the others, they never seen her smiling fully.

I mean the previous Yuna was very closed off and reversed before her drastic change.

"Izana, you're good?"

"Yeah, I think I am....Wow, you changed lot since the last time I saw you....You look now, more different than before"

"Yeah...I guess"

'I mean, it's true since due of the foresight that I changed lot and I became emotional open and start expressing myself more. But still, I'm kinda of losing some of my humanity through the progress' she thought and knowing, she will go crazy and start acting ruthless.

"Yu-chan!" Yuna and Izana looked back and seeing Tomoe walked over to them before sneezing again but kept walking.

"Yuna, who's that girl with you?" Izana asked as looking at Tomoe who have a calm yet, aloof expression while wearing the face mask.