"Baby, I can hear you." I tell him and he shows off his baby teeth with a smile before doing it again.

"Okay." I mumble with a sigh.

"Oaklee, he just wants attention, don't be mean to him." Leo calls out.

"I'm not." I say, offended. I walk out, standing by the door as he locks it. He doesn't really need to but he does what he wants.

"Us boys need your attention." He pouts dramatically.

I walk past him with the roll of my eyes but a smile playing on my lips. I wait for him to put Domenico in his car seat before taking Sin and doing the same.

"You taking the seats or anything inside?" He asks, getting in the drivers seat.

I shake my head, doing my seatbelt. "There's two of us and two of them, not to mention all the other people there."

Ezra had the great idea to have everyone over for Nova's visit, which is only 3 days. So Royce, Kylie, Koa, Mason, Gio, Jay, him, Nova, then us and a few more. This could be a disaster or it could be success, I'm not sure which one.

 "Baby, we're here

"Baby, we're here." Leo says, shaking my softly.

I open my eyes, stretching before checking my makeup in the car mirror. I step out, a shiver run throughout my body. 

"Dom is hungry." Leo says, handing me Sin.

"I know, we need to go upstairs to put some stuff up and I'll feed him then." I say as he nods his head. "When is Nova supposed to be here?"

"Um, 3." He says, looking at his watch.

Sin's head rest on my shoulder as he sleeps. Leo finally gets Domenico out of his car seat and rounds the car to get the duffel bags, that has more of ours', Sin's, and Domenico's stuff. We have stuff here, we just didn't need to not have anything.

We walk inside of the house, greeting Ezra, Gio, and Jay before making our way upstairs.

I lay Sin on the bed, in between some pillows so it feels like he's still being held, kinda, before grabbing Domenico and start nursing him.

"You're the reason he needs to eat so much." I huff, walking around the room slowly.

"I didn't choose to be like this." He mumbles from the closet. I close my lips in a line and continue to walk around the room.

"It's weird, isn't it?" He asks, walking out of the closet.

"What is?"

"We left this house when you were in labor and now we don't even live here anymore." He says, sitting carefully on the bed, trying not to wake Sin.

"I guess." I mumble, moving to stand in between his legs.

"I don't know, maybe I'm thinking too much into it." His hands draw circles on the back of my thighs as I use my free hand to cup his cheek.