7/Oaklee😏

14 weeks

14 weeks.
"Leo!" I sing out.

"What?" He says, keeping his eyes on his computer.

I dance around, singing a random song I put together in the last couple of minutes. I was just cooking and I was humming and one thing lead to another, I have a song that I made up in my head.

"Leo!" I sing out once again.

"Oaklee, baby, what do you want?" He says, sighing as he leans back in his chair, finally taking his eyes off the screen.

"I got a baby in my tummy!" I sing, swaying my hips in a figure-8 as my hand rubs my stomach.

"I see that." He says, his eyes swirling with amusement.

"Baby in my tummy!" I sing, moving to be beside him as he turns the island chair so I can stand in between his legs. He pulls me so my head rests on his chest.

"You're happy today." He states, his lips moving against the top of my head.

"Guess what I found out!" I say.

"What?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"I'm no longer in the first trimester! You know what that means?" I ask excitedly, suddenly pushing off of him.

"What, baby?" He says, still smiling.

"Less throw up!" I say, rubbing my stomach.

"Really?" He asks, mimicking my excitement.

"Mhm." I nod my head.

"That's fantastic." He says, pulling me against him.

I move away from him, grabbing a bag of cherries and a bowl for the pit before moving back to him, leaning my back on him. He wraps his arms around me as his hands rub my stomach underneath my shirt.

"You feeling the baby in my tummy?" I ask, plopping a cherry on my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm feeling the baby in your tummy." He says. I laugh at the way the word 'tummy' sounds coming out of his mouth.

"I love you." He says, kissing my temple.

I let my head fall backwards as I smile up at him.

"I love you." I say.

"The mafia ball is in 2 weeks, you sure you want to go?" He asks hesitantly.

"Yes. I don't want you to go by yourself. Imagine, my sweet Leo being by himself because I wasn't there." I say, shaking my head, grabbing another cherry.

"I wouldn't be by myself." He says offended.

"I hate too tell you this but you aren't the most friendliest person." I say shrugging, taking the pit from my mouth and putting it in the bowl.