11/Oaklee

6 days, 15 weeks.

"Here, baby

"Here, baby." Leo hands me a plate of fruit and flavored water.

  I whisper a 'thank you' before eating and continue to watch the movie on there tv.

  Four is fucking hot.

  "-how does that sound?"

  "Huh?" I look at him confused.

  "I said, would you like me to get people to do your hair and makeup for tonight?" He repeats, chuckling.

  "No, I'll do it. Those people are mean." I say, my eyes trained to the tv.

  I watch the scene of Four holding a gun to Tris's head with my mouth open, in anticipation.

  "Ugh, look at that, they fucking love each other so much that it's enough to break the serum thing. My heart." I gush, plopping a piece of pineapple in my mouth.

  "Baby, why do you watch this stuff when we live it?" Leo asks.

  "Shh, it's getting to a good part." I lean back, placing my hand on my bump.

  "What a fucking idiot!? I would have left his ass behind, father or not. This scene always makes me mad. How come her parents die but his abusive, asshole of a father gets to live?" I rant, angrily placing another piece of fruit into my mouth.

  "It's not that deep, it's just a movie." Leo says.

  My head snaps to him.

  "Go get me Arby's curly fries." I demand.

  He shakes his head, chuckling but gets up and leaves to go get me some anyways. I smile before putting on the second movie.