13/Oaklee😏

3 days, 16 weeks.

"Leonadas, if you wake me one more time, you're going to be sleeping in a different room

"Leonadas, if you wake me one more time, you're going to be sleeping in a different room." I say with my eyes still closed.

We've spent all day yesterday going to stores and different restaurants. I was exhausted when we got back, I still am, which is why I'm trying to sleep in but he's not letting me.

"Baby, don't you want to go to the beach or the pool? You were mumbling about it all last night telling me not to let you sleep in because you don't want to 'sleep the day away'." He says softly.

I did tell him that but now I'm regretting it.

"Make me bacon." I say, getting up.

He nods, going to kiss my lips but I dodge him, making him kiss my cheek. He huffs before leaving.

I stand going to the bathroom, doing my business before putting on a simple strapless black bikini and going to the kitchen.

I walk in, heading straight for the bacon on the table

I walk in, heading straight for the bacon on the table. I hear a groan behind me but I'm really enjoying my bacon right now.

It wasn't until a sharp pain on my ass that I freeze. The hand that created said sharp pain, squeezed the flesh.

I haven't let out the breath I breathed in while in pain. I'm too scared too. I feel like if I did a scream might fall out.

"Baby?" He mumbles into my neck.

"Is it still there?" I whisper, still stiff.

"What?" He chuckles.

"My ass, is it still there?" I say sharply.

He pulls away from me and his hand rubs the spot he just hit. I winced slightly from the heat.

"Yeah." He mumbles, still rubbing the sore cheek.

"That was hard." I whine, throwing my head back, my hands going to touch the spot.

"Yeah, I noticed." He says, going back to his place into my neck.