25/Oaklee

25 weeks.

"Oaklee, can you hurry?" Leo asks for the fourth time

"I'm almost done." I whine back, putting the dress over my head.

"Finally

"Finally." He groans, throwing his entire body on the bed.

He wants to see our boy and I do too but it's been 4 weeks since he's seen him and he has questions. All Leo's been doing is talking to him and feel when he moves.

"I wasn't even taking that long, plus you still have no shoes on." I point out.

"I don't need shoes." He mumbles childishly before getting up and sliding his shoes on and quickly tying them.

"Okay, let's go." He rushes out of the room. I'm left standing there, wondering what just happened. One second he was putting on shoes, another he was gone.

He pokes his head back in the room, his face is scrunched up.

"You coming?"

That's what he said.

I nod, walking past him. Leo says I've started waddling but I don't believe him. I don't want to waddle. I'm not a penguin.

I head to the kitchen, already hearing Leo's protests.

"Baby, we can get something on the way there." He says, trying to steer me in a new direction.

"I just want water." I say, raising my hands in surrender. Just as I get my water bottle, Nova walks in with Sin.

"Ah, perfect! Can you take Sin?" She asks, already handing him over.

"We can't, we have an ultrasound." Leo says, giving me a pointed look almost like he's reminding me.

"Please, I have a photo shoot and I have meetings all day. I already tried Ezra but he's busy." She whines.

That started a full on argument between the two of them and I'm just watching as Sin plays with the top of my dress.