Chapter 9: Government Trouble

(Y/n's POV)

I was not expecting me to be stuck in the back of a government vehicle. This is not gonna be good for my reputation with the Army. Lennox is not gonna be happy about this. My hands were handcuffed behind my back as I sat next to the window with Mikeala in between me and Sam. I still haven't figured out this dudes name yet, which sucks. He looked at the bag that he was holding.

"So, uh... LadiesMan217." He said. "That is your eBay username, right?" he looked behind him at us while showing us his phone screen. Sam started to look a bit embarrassed, and Mikeala looked at him funny. That's the same name that that cop said, that means that the Decepticons already might know about it.

"Yeah. But, you know it was a typo and I ran with it." Sam replied. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. This is so stupid and ridiculous. How did they even find us?

"What do you make of this?" he asked and pressed a button on his phone, playing a recording.

"My name is Sam Witwicky, okay? And this is my friend (Y/n) (L/n). And my.." the recording said.

"Is that you?" he asked. Mikeala replied. "Yeah, that sounds like a LadiesMan." I laughed a little, making the government guy look at me.

"What? Do you think that's funny?" he asked. "Just a little bit." I replied. He sighed and moved on to the topic at hand.

"Last night at the station, you told the officer your car transformed." he looked between all 3 of us. "Enlighten me."

"Well, here's what I said, okay?" Sam started. "'Cause this is a total misunderstanding that my car had been stolen..."

"Really?" he sounded unamused.

"From me, from my home." Sam explained.
"Yeah, he was freaking out because he called me that night too." I said.
"But, it's fine now because it's back! It came back!" Sam said.

Mikeala quickly looked at him and added, "Well, not by itself."
"Well, no." Sam replied and I nodded in agreement.

"Because cars don't do that, because that would be crazy."
"Yeah, yeah totally!" We all started laughing, including the curly haired man, but his laugh sounded forced out, telling us how funny that comment was until he cut himself off with. "So what do you kids know about aliens, huh?" he said.

"Um, I'm not a kid." I said.

"Don't get smart with me, missy." he snapped at me.

"We don't know anything about aliens. They aren't real." I said.

"Oh, you mean like a Martian? Like what, E.T.? No." Sam responded with a small chuckle.
"It's an urban legend. Yeah." Mikeala said. I nodded along.

"You got the wrong people, sir. Sam was probably just seeing things that night so, we can go now, right?" I asked.

"You see this?" the curly haired man pulled out a badge from his bag. "This is an I-can-so-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it badge." showing us a badge and shoving it in our faces. My face fell and I looked away with a glare. "Right. I'm gonna lock you up forever."

"Oh, God. You know what? Don't listen to him. He's just pissy 'cause he's got to get back to guarding the mall." Mikeala shot at him. I smirked at her.

"You, in the training bra, do not test me. And you, Army girl. Make one more comment and I can make one phone call and have you booted out of the Army, for good." He said, making me glare at him. "Do not ever test me, especially you with your daddy's parole coming up."

"What?" Sam asked.
"Parole?" I asked and looked at her. She didn't look at me.

"It's nothing." Mikeala said. But the guy didn't make it any better. "Oh. Grand theft auto, that ain't nothing?" he said.