KENNY'S BACKSTORY

~KENNY BACKSTORY~

Kenny's POV.

Two years ago.

Chapter 17

I was born in Shibuya's red light district. I have no idea who my dad is. My mom was a prostitute, and she left when I was two. My home is a ramen shop.

"If you'll sign, please." The man said. "Sure." I replied.

"You're getting taller, Kenny boy." The man laughed. "Well, I drink milk everyday..." I said nonchalantly. I signed the paper, and handed it to the man.

"Well, see you later." The man smiled, and walked away with the paper in hand. Two familiar women entered the building. I grabbed my bag from the chair.

"Get to school already, Kenny boy." One of the ladies said. "Need a hug before you go?" She said. I sighed.

"Nope." I said quickly, as I ran past. "Talk to you later." The woman said, and waved. "Yeah." Was my only reply.

Fifth grade. I grew up around pink towels, and the smell of lube.

"Good morning, Ken-kun!" All the kids said simultaneously, as they bowed, clearing a way for me inside to building.

"It's not Ken, the name is Kenny." I said, with the usual chill punk energy. I had my left hand in my pocket, and my right hand holding my bag over my shoulder, as I kept my head held high.

~

"You sure about this?" The man asked, as he brought a tray full of tattoo equipment closer to him. "Yeah." I replied.

"The temples and neck are pretty painful." He warned. "Just do it already." I grinned.

"Don't come crying later." The man said as he prepared the equipment. He bent the back of the seat back, and lowered my head, as he angled the light toward my head.

"Let's do this." He said nonchalantly.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" I uttered. "Quit fussin'. You're a main, ain't ya?" The man said.

~

"There, all done." He said, as he shut off the light, and pulled it away. I sighed in relief, and he pulled the back of the seat back up. I sat up, and I took a look at my tattoo.

"YO!" I exclaimed, and a grin crept up my face, as I leaned into the mirror. "That's awesome!"

"Tatted in fifth grade. You're gonna be one rotten adult." He said. "Thanks! I'm gonna show this off!" I said, and payed him real quick before leaving.

"It's gonna take a while before the swelling goes down, by the way." The man shouted, as I waved at him, leaving the building. "Got it!"

~

I was taller than most middle school kids. Which I was glad for, since it makes me more intimidating.

I grinned broadly, as I cracked my knuckles, clenching them into a fist, waiting for the other delinquents to run at me.

He ran towards me, with his arms raised, and fists clenched. It didn't take much to dodge, so I just sidestepped, and shoved my left hand into his stomach. He choked, and straddled back, clutching his stomach. He glared at me, and grit his teeth as he stood up straighter, clenched his fists again.