THE TOYUU MEETING

Start from the beginning

"What do you consider important?" Kokoro asked, still looking ahead. Kind of random, okay...

"Huh? Important?" I thought about it. "For me, it's times like this. We don't even need to do anything." She added.

"Just the two of us walking together, talking about nothing important, and just being able to spend time with you." She said genuinely.

"I hope I get to spend even more time with you in the future." She stopped and turned to me, with a gentle smile glowing from her face. I couldn't help but smiling. Time, that's right. What's important to me is saving Kokoro. To save Kokoro from Toyuu is what's important to me!

We were by the steps to the shrine.

"You guys are meeting here?" She asked. "Yeah..." I said hesitantly, and continued up the steps.

Suddenly we saw the growing glow of a light, including sounds of motors. I looked to my right, and several motorcycles were approaching.

"Are you sure it's here?" She asked, and I stepped in front of her, and slightly smiled nervously.

"Y-yeah..." I answered, only giving half of my attention. The motorcycles were now here, not more than twenty feet away from me. there were roughly a hundred to two hundred delinquents, judging by the amount of motorcycles and silhouettes.

"They look really scary..." She muttered. "Don't worry, I'm here... just don't stare at them." I said, in a poor attempt to sound comforting. In all honesty, I knew I wouldn't be able to do a thing if some delinquent suddenly decides that he wants to pick a fight with me.

Man, who wears biker gang outfits nowadays? Especially so many of them... the voice in my head said unconfidently.

To my demise, a delinquent took notice to me.

"Who d'you think you're staring at, huh? Scram?" He said, with thuggish behavior. I was internally screaming. Crap what do I do...

"What's yer problem? I'm gonna murder you!" He scoffed, in an obnoxiously loud tone.

"E-er... I was just invited here, and-" I started, but I was cut off.

"Huh?! Do you have any idea where you are, punk!?" He practically screamed in my ear.

"M-Musashi shrine..." I stammered. " who would invite a throwback like you into a Toyuu gathering, huh?!" He shouted, drawing attention to himself. I smiled apologetically.

"Violence is wrong!" Kokoro stepped out from behind me, and shouted. NO! YOU IDIOT... I LOVE YOU KOKORO BUT NOT NOW-! The voice in my head screamed. The delinquent clutched the front of my collar, practically lifting me off my feet.

"Hold on... are you Kanashii Yaku?" I heard a new voice coming from my right diagonally.

"Y-yes," I started, and the man who called my voice soon came over to me.

"What are you scaring the commander's guest for?" He said mildly, his comment being directed toward the delinquent grabbing my collar.

Let me go into detail of what he looked like. He was wearing a Toyuu uniform. His hair was a very light blue-ish purple. His hair was extremely short, and his eyes grey, and slanted. His expression was calm, along with his whole demeanor. He wore one distinct earring on his left ear. His voice was slightly raspy, but kind of pleasing to listen to. Meanwhile his height wasn't very impressive, he was tall, but not that tall. His build seemed about average, which was only my interpretation because the Toyuu uniform had long sleeves.

The delinquent immediately let go of his grip on me, and stepped back.

"Terribly sorry sir!" He sounded almost fearful. "Are you okay, Kanashii-kun?" Kokoro looked at me concerned. I nodded and smiled.