Not to mention, Sin is a big Mama's boy. I don't even know how that happened, he was never attached to Nova unless she was feeding him and even then he still looked around. When Oaklee feeds him, he stares at her as if she's the most intriguing woman alive. He was never breastfed either, it was strictly bottle. Maybe I shouldn't compare the two of them but sometimes I can't help it.

"Oaklee?"

She hums, glancing at me for a second.

"Let me take them to bed." I say, getting Sin out of his chair before holding my hand out for Domenico. She nods, kissing his head before putting him in my arms. Sin reaches for her face, before he gives, his version, of kiss to her.

They were out like a light when I placed them in their cribs. I made sure the baby monitors were on before exiting the rooms.

Giovanni claps my back before going out the front door. I shake my head, entering the kitchen. I watch Oaklee wash the dishes, dry and put up before repeating.

I walk behind her, wrapping my arms around her and bury my head in her neck, breathing in her scent.

"Why don't we do these tomorrow?" I suggest.

She shakes her head. "There will be more tomorrow because of breakfast." She whispers.

"Let me do the rest then, go take a shower and get in bed." I say, taking the plate out of her hand and dry her hands with a towel.

"I love you." She says, with her lips puckered.

I lean down, fulfilling her wish. "I love you." I mumble against her lips.

I pull away, turning her a round and giving her ass a smack as she walks away. She turns her head over her shoulder, smiling before shaking her head.

I watch her until I can't no more before facing the sink. I roll my shoulders before finishing and wiping off the island and take out the trash. Oaklee only wants housekeeping to come once a week to deep clean so Thursday's is when they come.

By the time I'm upstairs, Oaklee is getting into bed. Her red underwear shines through the darkness of our room but gets covered by the blankets.

She opens her arms for me and I quickly get undressed before laying on her. Maybe she prefers to not breathe.

She kisses my head as her nails scratch my back before she lull's off to sleep.

Both baby monitors are going off as both Sin and Domenico cry

Both baby monitors are going off as both Sin and Domenico cry. I handle Sin at night and she handles Dom, it's become some routine.

"Oaklee." My voice is muffled from my place in her neck.

"I hear'em." She mumbles tiredly.

"I'll bring them in here." I say, pushing myself off of her. I quickly grab Dom before getting Sin, neither of them stop crying.

When I enter the room again, Oaklee shifted to her side. She reaches an arm out to hurry me. I put Dom near her chest and she gets him to latch on to her.

I go to 'my side' of the bed with Sin but he crawls to her when he's set down. He pats her back as she turns her head over her shoulder to talk to him. Her hand cups his cheek as he babbles about something.

I can't help but smile at my perfect little family. My perfect wife, my perfect sons, my perfect life with them.

My thoughts were stopped when Domenico starts crying again. Oaklee groaned as she moved to lean her back against the bed frame before she picks him up and he nurses again.

"You need anything?" I ask, making sure Sin doesn't fall as he tries to stand, holding onto Oaklee's arm.

She shakes her head, watching Sin with hooded eyes as her head leans back. The only noise in the room is Domenico feeding and Sin grunting.

My eyes drop to Dom as he drinks and twists Oaklee's other nipple. Is it bad that I wish it was me?

Yes.
Nah.

"How long do you want to breastfeed for?" I ask. If it's just for a couple of months, than I can help out more when she's done.

"Whenever he doesn't take it anymore, but I'm crossing the line at 2." She says, peeking down at him.

Shit, there goes that plan.

"Is there anything I can help out more with?" I ask, setting Sin on my chest as I move closer to Oaklee.

"Nothing, you aren't already doing." She says after a minute is thinking.

All I do is cook and get food, maybe clean some. I know, I can try to help with Sin, it depends on his mood.

"Nova sent me a text." I say, placing my hand under my head.

She hums, leaning over to drag the burp cloth and fixes Domenico.

"She's coming home for a few days." I inform.

"We should stay at Center, I know you got all new furniture so all of our stuff is still there." She suggests.

"You sure? Have y'all even talked since your argument?"

"No but that's still your sister and you weren't the one arguing with her." She mumbles.

Sin lays on half of my chest as Oaklee makes a pillow wall for Domenico before laying down on the other half of my chest. I wrap my arm around her, my fingertips trial her naked hip.

"And besides, she might want to see him." She says, quietly.

"You're right, but if anything happens , you tell me this time." I say, sternly.

"I will." She whispers as she falls asleep. I kiss her forehead, tightening my hold on her and Sin before falling asleep.