Taehyung's night went by dwelling on his doings.

" It wasn't a bad kiss.."

" Let's date , Y/N " Taehyung told you and you stared at him in confusion. You two just went on two dates. Wasn't it too early ? He looked so serious.

" ...... " He was waiting for your answer. You knew that it was really sudden but you didn't want to lose this chance so you smiled at him.

" Let's date.."

Jihoon opened the door of the cafe. The owner of the cafe welcomed him and he greeted the owner with a sweet smile. He looked around to spot his friend. She was sitting on the corner of the cafe near the window. Both of their favourite drinks were on the table with their favourite cakes.

She was leaning against the window, looked like she was in deep thought. Her face had no emotions. With a soft smile, he slowly walked towards her and pulled the chair to sit in front of her. He saw the bruises on her arms but didn't say anything. That man did that again. He snapped his finger on her face and she snapped out of her thoughts.

" You are looking like you have a lot in your head" Jihoon sipped his drink. The drink just hit his taste buds. " Ahh it's refreshing!" Jinah smiled softly. She had no make up in simple oversized T-Shirt , baggy pants and sneakers. They didn't get to see this side of Jinah every day.

" He did that again ?" Jihoon touched her hand. Jinah just nodded. " Just once a time. At least , I am not getting beat up everyday. " She smiled in sadness. She swirled the straw of her drink. She watched the little whirlpool in her glass.

Jihoon held her hands. Jinah's tears fell down slowly. She looked down at her lap. She was exhausted with everything. Nothing felt okay. No one cared about her. She was always neglected. " Jihoon , what is love ? Does it hurt? ....does it make you feel better ? "

" Love is..."

You were alone. No dates as Taehyung went to some place to visit his friends. He might stay there for 2-3 days. So you were hanging out with your friends. " Y/N, try this!" Your friend gave you a pair of earrings. It was a beautiful dangling earrings.

You put them closer to your ears to see if you looked nice. Then you tried a bracelet. It looked nice but something caught your eyes. A couple set necklace with beautiful dark greenish pendent. The necklace reminded of you of Taehyung. You imagined how beautiful he would look with this necklace.

" Will you buy it for you and your boyfriend?" Your friends teased you. You blushed. " Just buy your things! "

Yep! You bought the couple necklace set for you and Taehyung. Taehyung's one was packed in a box. You thought you should give him a call as he didn't call you. He said he would after reaching there.

You stood outside of the jewelry store and called Taehyung. It was ringing..

Taehyung was walking passed by the sea. He was here in the sea coast province to take some pictures of the sea side for his hobby. He would stay at his friend's house for 2-3 days. To reconnect with his friends as they were all gathering in this province where he had spent all his childhood before moving to the capital.

He stopped and took some pictures of the seagulls. As the sun was setting down , they were also going back home. The golden light of the sun made the sea mesmerising to just stare at it as the wind was blowing away all Taehyung's sorrows. He smiled, closing his eyes, feeling the wind of the sea.

His bangs were covering his one eye because of the wind. His phone vibrated inside his pocket. He took out his phone from his pocket but his eyes met with the person who was unexpected to be here in this place. Jinah Bae. His eyes widened to see her. Her hair was dancing on the wind, the setting sunlight shimmering in her hair. She looked relaxed seeing the setting sun. She softly smile in front of her. His breath hitched seeing her smile. His heart was beating fast. He stared at her in daze.

He noticed that Jinah wasn't wearing her usual clothes, her signature make up or her high heels. She was wearing a simple deep blue floral dress with a pair of white sneakers. Taehyung's world stopped. He felt like it's only him and her. He forgot everything. He just stared at her lovingly. Jinah put her hair behind her ear and was ready to walk away.

Her eyes met Taehyung's. Both of them stopped. Only looked at each other with a song playing in the background from somewhere far from them.

Only two of them in that silent place. Only the setting sunlight surrounding them.

You missed a call from " Y/N💓"

02.08.22
Unedited