"We'll be careful then," Obi-Wan observed the area you were flying closer to. "There's an unusual concentration of Federation ships over there."

Obi-Wan flew the ship to one of the canyons and landed it. He got out of the ship before helping you out. You winced at the pain.

"You should stay here," he said.

"No," you shook your head. "I can handle this. I'm coming with you."

"Fine. But stay close."

~~~

You and Obi-Wan followed the Force and snuck into one of the buildings on the planet. The two of you walked carefully and quietly, following the sounds of machinery. You looked over the edge to see battle droids being made. Obi-Wan and yourself shared a look before venturing further into the building. It didn't take long for you to find a group of people walking. Hiding behind a wall, you and Obi-Wan listened in. Obi-Wan kept you behind him so that he could protect you more.

"We must persuade the Commerce Guild and the Corporate Alliance to sign the treaty," the first man stated.

"What about the Senator from Naboo?" A second man asked. "Is she dead yet? I am not signing your treaty until I have her head on my desk."

"I am a man of my word, Viceroy."

"With these new battle droids we've built for you, you will have the finest army in the galaxy," another said.

You and Obi-Wan followed the group into another room. You two found a spot higher up to listen and watch. The group had seated themselves at a large, round table.

"As I explained to your earlier, I am quite convinced that 10,000 more systems will rally to our cause with your support, gentlemen," the first man said.

"Is that—"

"Count Dooku," Obi-Wan interrupted you.

"The Techno Union army is at your disposal, Count," one of them stated.

"The Banking Clan will sign your treaty," another one added.

"Good," Dooku said. "Very good. Our friends from the Trade Federation have pledged their support, and when their battle droids are combined with yours, we shall have an army greater than any in the galaxy. The Jedi will be overwhelmed. The Republic will agree to any demands we make."

"Come, let's go," Obi-Wan whispered, grabbing your hand to pull you along. "We must inform the Council."

You nodded, allowing Obi-Wan to drag you along.

~~~

Anakin and Padme had been fine on Naboo until Anakin's dreams of his mother grew worse. They ended up on Tatooine, where they found that a man named Cliegg Lars had bought your mother and married her. They met the man and his son. They told Anakin and Padme that your mother had been taken by Tuskens and that it was no use to go after her. They believed her to be dead. Anakin couldn't take that as an answer. Even if Shmi was dead, he was going to bring back her body. He couldn't even imagine what telling you would be like if he didn't know for sure, especially since he had just been allowed to have a relationship with you again. So Anakin left Padme with the Lars and went searching for the Tuskens.

When he found their camp, Anakin crept through it. He used the Force to find his way to the right hut. Once found, he used his lightsaber to cut a hole in the back of it and entered. Anger grew inside the young Padawan at the sight of his mother hanging from a wooden frame. Shmi was bloodied and terribly beaten. Anakin rushed over to cut her free before lowering her to the ground with him and cradling her tenderly.