nine

You weren't feeling well when you started coming to. The uneasiness in the Force and whatever they had shot you with, was affecting you physically. As you worked up the energy to open your eyes, you could feel an innate sense of fear. But it wasn't yours.

"Come on, little star," you heard Obi-Wan through the Force. "Give me something."

Hearing Obi-Wan's voice was helping give you energy. You need to let him know that you were now awake. He could feel that you were alive, but you knew that didn't make his fear lessen.

"I'm okay, Obi," you spoke back to him. "I'm here."

"Y/N," you could feel Obi-Wan's relief, though it wasn't much. "Where are you?"

You slowly blinked your eyes open, trying to take in your surroundings. You were in to an almost identical room to the one you had been in previously, in the same position of floating in a tractor beam.

"I don't know," you responded.

"Are you injured?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Besides my side, no." You began to branch your signature out, trying to explore the surrounding areas outside the room. Something was preventing you from going too far though. "Obi... I promise I'm okay. You need to calm your fear. Fear proves Dooku right."

"I'm working on it, little star... I don't like this."

"I—"

Your conversation was cut off when Count Dooku marched into the room with a smug smirk across his lips.

"I'm glad to see you awake, my young Padawan," he said.

"I don't know what you have planned for me, Dooku, but I will never join you," you snarled at the man. You could feel Obi-Wan continue to poke around using your signature. You let him, for now.

Dooku chuckled darkly. "So blind to the ways of the Jedi. We'll see if you are still as loyal when I'm through with you."

Count Dooku reached out his arm toward you, firing electricity from his fingertips. You screamed out in pain. You could feel Obi-Wan start to panic, having felt your pain. So you quickly put up blockers, shutting him out. Dooku laughed as you screamed and writhed in pain. When he finally stopped, your body was limp in the restraints and you were panting.

"I can sense a strong connection to the Force," Dooku stated as he began to walk around you. "I had heard only mere rumors of your connection, but feeling it now I do know that it is the strongest connection I have ever felt. Even stronger than the Dark Lord of the Sith. Together, we could defeat him. I have no doubts. If only—"

"Never," you spat. "If it is true what you say about the Dark Lord, then the Jedi will rally together to stop him. I will not align myself with the dark to stop someone I know I can with the light."

"You know you can? How interesting... you have great confidence in you, especially for being so sheltered."

"I have fought and gone on assignments. My Masters are some of the greatest Jedi in history. They did not shelter me in the ways of the Force."

Taking a deep breath, you pushed aside the pain and focused on the Force around you. You used it to shut off the beam you were in, land on your feet on the ground, and free yourself from your restraints. Count Dooku looked at you with a mixture of shock and awe on his face.

"Impressive," Dooku commented. "Just not enough."

His hand shot out again, sending electric shocks at you. You weren't able to dodge in time, finding yourself crumpled on the ground as you writhed in pain. Dooku held his other hand out to double the pain. You cried out louder than before.