𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔 → 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂

Start from the beginning

Her face shone with the same glow with further comfort from the hands of the clock gesturing to numbers that meant there would be no chance for her to miss the next departure. (Y/n) slid her arm back to her side with the hand of the other to her hip embedded in her raincoat slimy from the chilled drizzle.

She could subtly hear the jingle of her bracelet bright in luck through her eyes twinkling with relaxation and strangely admiration to the sprinkle of rain she was now sheltered from. (Y/n) cowered under the transparent roof of the station, adjusting herself for the wait she knew she would need to endure.

She purposefully shook her hand to hear that sound again, a small smile digging from the frown that manipulated her face all day as the jewels attached to the gentle silver structure knocked against one another and the frail bone of her wrist.

It somehow stimulated the kaleidoscope of thoughts that electrocuted her brain, her other hand twiddling with the accessory as they connected behind her back. She waited patiently, the texture to her raincoat drying off as rapidly and effectively as a towel to the washing line.

But swiftly, the gems so bright they felt as cold as the rain and shimmered as elegantly as the drizzle to the station's shelter lost their grip to (Y/n). She frowned in confusion, twiddling her fingers in a search for the silver sensation as the luck felt drained from its disappearance.

She scanned the concrete ground only dampened from footsteps of herself and others for the accessory that simply could have slipped from her fiddling, but with no success as she spun around for further forage. The unbuckling and snatching aura that tickled her wrist became more reasonable once (Y/n) reheard the jangle of the jewellery.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

(Y/n) swirled around from a touch to somewhere she refused to label from pure humiliation, sliding her hand into the back pocket of her jeans where her phone would usually be. Her heart missed a million beats from its emptiness, frantically scanning the station with a cheeky chuckle leading her widened stare to its location.

She glanced with a pout to where the devious voice echoed, her expression aglow in defeat with no trace of tiredness or effort to do anything about it. Before her, her bracelet became tangled between fingers laced in pure black gloves ripped at the knuckles, a hedgehog with a sneaky smirk across his face stood in front of her at a significantly taller height that injected her with slight intimidation.

Her phone was clutched deep in his other hand wrapped in his own ebony spiked bracelets at the wrists, naked fingers tracing the screen too aggressively for (Y/n)'s liking. He played with the bangle, examining the silver shine through his eyes matching the hazy blue of a larimar stone's smooth surface above his smirk deepening by the second.

Shades of the same deepened grey balanced to his forehead laced in fur fading into rough quills with neon green, styled for the very tips to slide far down his back embedded in a jacket of vermilion with wildly spread spikes front on. (Y/n) glared to him with displeasure, observing his interest to her belongings with arms angrily crossed.

"A bracelet and a phone that both belong to me. So could I have them back?" (Y/n) groaned in polite sarcasm.

The hedgehog entertained himself with the thin silver bracelet rippling across his knuckles, intrigued by each dazzling gemstone implanted to the additional dangling shapes with a snigger as if he was also amused by (Y/n)'s stress and impatience.

"If you say please..." He teased.

(Y/n) sighed, rolling her (e/c) eyes with a crumple to the chilled skin of her forehead to ease the headache she could already feel brewing like someone slammed a pickaxe to the back of her skull.