TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>

Start from the beginning

A few minutes came by and see felt tsurugi move to leave she turn around, "can I come?" He faces her before nodding.

Time passed and both the teenagers ended up leaned into a tree eyeing shindou who was training on his own - trying armed his keshin.

"He looks hot when he struggles."

Tsurugi turns to her who was still eyeing the feminine boy. "You have no shame now are you?" She laughed, glancing at him. "Atleast I'm honest ehe."

They both come back at the field seeing Fri joining shindou, "Bet that girl who gave shindou a bento likes him."

"I mean it's obvious?"

"Yeah, yet you're still oblivious about mine."

"What?"

"What?"

-

Fri encourages shindou by saying they all believe he can mixi-max with nobunaga with akane looking out for him worried.

"Okay then, we're counting on you, shindou!"

"Alright!" Nishiki yelled making them straddle a bit, "Lets dance till we drop!" But midori shush him handling him a pair of drum sticks. "Nishiki, these are for you"

"You're in charge of the taiko drum." She smirked. "Why?!!!" The male cried out while the others sweat dropped.

"Shindou, Tsurugi, you take the flutes."

"Even if you have that to me, I don't know how to play."

"That won't be a problem, I prepared this!" He brought up a speaker like device, he pressed the button a fluent music being heard from it. "If I don't actually have to play drums, then let me dance!" Nishiki fought.

"Now, let us be off! The banquet awaits!"

"Wait! Miko-chan what about you?" They all turned to the girl who didn't have a position.

"Uh.. watch you guys?" She raised a brow at them, "am I supposed to do something? If so, I have a plan if you guys don't work out."

"Really! What is it!" She chuckled, "Marriage."

-

Everyone arrived into the festival - miko left them considering she knows they won't be getting in that easy. "You guys go in, considering he choose who goes inside with apperance I think I'm able to get in easily." She giggled to herself.

She brought herself into the crowd fascinating with the food around her until an familar voice came from behind her. "Miko! Am I right?" She turn around meeting Toukichirou.

She smiled waving at the man, "mhm! Correct" He chuckled. "What are you doing here? And aren't your suppose to be with the others?"

"Well I am soon but I figured out to look around.. I have never went to a festival before" Her smiled turned to a sad smile looking around the place. "YOU NEVER WENT TO A FESTIVAL BEFORE!" Toukichirou eyes widden, she nodded laughing.

"Does that mean you haven't tired taiyaki or mochi before?"

"Mochi yes, but I never got the time to try taiyaki" Her wrist was suddently pulled over bringing her to a stand who was selling taiyaki ice cream.