Broken

*CAMERONS POV*

What did I get myself into? I might of just freaking ruined our relationship by flirting and getting jealous! I wonder why I did it.. I found myself with jungled thoughts, pacing around my room. Then I heard a knock on the door. I hurry to answer the door before she leaves.

I open the door and see her running out. "I shouldn't of come here." Was all she said. I start to see tears form in her eyes as we are running out of the building. Shiz. It's raining. I quickly take off my jacket and wrap it around her. I grab her hand. "Rachel, please stay." I say, whispering. "Why?" She says, whispering back as tears drop down her eyes. She is no longer crying alone because of the rain, I thought to myself. But she shouldn't be crying, because of me. I messed up big time. "Please." I say now, with tears in my eyes. She just nods and I bring her back into my hotel room where we are both drenched in water and also crying.

"W-Why Cameron?" She says, still crying.

"I'm jealous that you would leave me for Gilinsky! While I'm in California, you are here with him.." I say, crying.

"You saw me push back! I pushed back because I love you and only you! But you decide to go flirt with more girls!" She says, with more tears drop from her eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry." I say.

She puts her hands over her face. "I mean Cameron, how many times do you have to see me cry, to know that I'm hurt by your actions?" She says.

"If I could go back in time and change it, I would... I thought when you first moved to New York, you would slowly forget about me and find a better guy better than me.. I'm so sorry." I say.

"How could I forget you, when you're in my mind constantly? I mean, I haven't even found somebody better than you.. And I don't want to." She says.

"That never left my mind." I say.

"If you're going to fall in love with me, it's only fair if you know who you are falling in love with. You are falling in love with my insecurities, and my obsession with trying to figure out what everyone thinks of me. You are falling in love with my immaturity, my constant need to feel love and appreciated, my overactive tear ducts, my internet obsession, my tendency to be so clingy. You fall in love with my messed up past, my hopes and dreams, and how I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. If you fall in love with me, you fall in love with my self-hate and all my imperfections and my perception that nobody could every love me." She says.

"I'm happy I fell in love with you than." I say, whispering, while still shedding a few tears.

"When I'm alone, I think. When I think, I remember. When I remember, I feel pain. When I feel pain, I cry. When I cry, I can't stop. Is that what you really want Cameron?" She asks, with a crack in her voice.

I shake my head "no", while I start to cry.

"Cameron, I'm so lost. You haven't even found me yet." She says, starting to cry.

"Baby, I know. I know I left you, broken. I still remember flashbacks in my head of you crying. I tore you apart. I know. But if you're willing to give me a second chance to make it right, I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy. Because, I can't go a day without regretting the mistake I made. I love you." I say, kneeling down on one knee to face her.

"No," she says.

"What?" I say, crying.

"Cameron, no. I'm tired of giving you second chances. I think we need a break from each other. Not break up, because I never wanna leave you.. I just need to be alone for awhile.." She says.

"R-Rachel, please don't leave. I need you." I say.

"I'm sorry." Was all she said.

"I'm gonna wait for you. I promise." I say.

"You always do, Cameron. You always do." She says.

"Because I never wanna leave you..." I say.

She gives me a hug.

"It's for the best." She says, whispering in my ear.

"What about the movie?" I say, biting my lip and crying at the same time.

"We are going to have to get through it." She says.

"Please, don't go. Nobody has ever stuck with me for so long..." I say.

"Don't say "don't go", I will always be here." She says.

She gives me a 2 second kiss on the lips and let's go. She's kind of smiling, but I can tell she's almost broken. But the thing is, I'm suppose to be the person to fix her and I let her down...

Then she gets a call and she excuses her self. I put my hands over my eyes, trying to stop the tears from coming down. But I couldn't stop them..

Rachel screams. I get up and run to the bathroom, but it's locked.. I start banging as Rachel keeps on crying and screaming... "RACHEL, OPEN THE DOOR!" I say, crying and yelling at the same time. More screams come out of her mouth and that's what I did. I broke the door down, seeing Rachel in tears by the toilet. With her phone on the ground..

"I WANNA DIE! LET ME DIE" She yells, while crying.

But the thing was, she hasn't harmed herself in any kind of way. After, we made that one promise. I got down and cradled her in my arms, while she just cried and cried. I almost start to cry also. She was broken and I needed to fix her. But, she wants a break... I need to stay by her side and fix her. Even though, I knew exactly what happened over the phone.

Both of her parents just died in a car crash. And, she was left as an orphan.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye..." She says, crying.

I need to stay by her side more than ever now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, sorry 😪

This book is almost over, not quite yet though! 😈

Will there be a Rameron after this chapter? :(

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Have a great day!!!

Vote! Vote! Vote!

I love you all ☀️

Xoxo~

Rachel 💋