Magcon

*RACHEL POV*

I woke up with a cup of water on my head. I look up and see Ally, my best friend laughing constantly. We've been best friends since we were five. 11 years of friendship and we are still strong ( we are both 16 ). She gets off of my bed with a little laugh. "Get ready, we leave an a hour." I groaned and threw a pillow at her face. She looked pissed, but I didn't care. "I love you." I said, with a weak smile. She left the room with a smirk.

I got up because Ally has been dating Nash Grier for a couple of months now. I got invited to Magcon by Nash. I honestly could care less about Magcon but I know Ally did, so I agreed and didn't argue. I look up at my phone and put on my music, I hit shuffle and jump in the shower.

I start to get out and blow dry my hair that was long, brown, and a little bit wavy. I put it up in a messy bun and slip on my 'I woke up like this' tee-shirt with a pair of jean shorts. When you live in California, that was really the only thing you could wear. I slip on my converse and put on some light make up. I grab my phone and slip it in my pocket and grab my sunglasses and head down stairs. "You ready?" Ally asked. I nod and head out of our apartment we share.

*ALLY POV*

We finally headed in the Magcon center holding our VIP passes. I look up and see Nash, a bright smile appears across my face. I give him a bear hug and give him a kiss on the cheek. "You ready for today?" Nash asked. I laughed and hit his shoulder giving him a glare. I sing for a living, it's my passion. That's what I'm doing at Magcon today. I post videos on YouTube, but not enough to get famous. Nash and I met at a laser tag place, he kept on shooting me with the lasers and I don't know we kind of just clicked! We've been dating for 3 months now and I couldn't be happier!

*CAMERON POV*

I look and see Ally. She's been here for a couple of weeks with us but I haven't really talked to her. But, I see a girl behind her and my face grows wide with a big smile. I think I've heard Ally talk about her before by what I can tell by her face features. I think her name was "Rachel?" All I knew she was so gorgeous and her smile was just, woah. She had to be mine and I will be determined to talk to her after the convention.