Looks Like We're Moving

*ALLYS POV*

After the whole Tyler thing, Nash and Cameron talked and thought it was good if we ALL moved in together. We would all pinch in with buying the house, not an apartment. I thought it would be a good idea, so we can all be safe. We luckily found a house but the only problem was, there was 2 rooms, but luckily the house was huge itself with so much room! I helped Rachel pack this morning.

"Rachel, I want you to know that I'm always here for you! I would take a bullet for you in an instant! When I saw him hurt you, I couldn't help myself... You make me who I am today and I thank God everyday for having a best friend like you! Now that we are moving in with the boys, you will finally be happy! I love you so much, bæ!" I said. "Ally, I love you so freaking much, I'm so glad you are one of my best friends. You are like a sister to me, and I could never repay you for that! I love you to, bæ. Now help me pack!!" Rachel said, and so we did.

*CAMERONS POV*

I continue saying 'I love you' to Rachel everyday. I stay with her and I give her the world with the palm of my finger tips. Nash and I decided to quit Magcon for good. We thought it was best to NEVER leave the girls behind when we are leaving. Rachel is literally my world, and she deserves it. She's been shaken this past couple of days, but she's healing. She still smiles everyday, after what happened.

I knock on her door. "May I come in?" I ask Rachel. She nods, and Ally leaves the room. She agreed that it would be best to quit Magcon even though she knew the other thing I loved was the fans. She insisted we stay with Magcon, but I still said no. "I'm so sorry." I told her. "For what?" Rachel said. "For not being there for you, when you needed me the most. I shouldn't of left..." I said as my voice was kind of shaky. "Cameron?" Rachel asked. "Yes, my love?" I said. "Kiss me." Rachel said, and so I did. I pushed her up against the wall, and I just wanted to hold her in my arms and never let go.

*RACHELS POV*

I never wanted to let go of him. But I had to, we were leaving tonight and I had a whole room to finish packing. "We will continue this later." I said. "Fine with me." Cameron said, and out the door he went.