Throwdown

*RACHELS POV*

I woke up right next to Cameron. I peck his lips and put my hand through his hair. "Good morning, beautiful." Cameron said. As his eyes fluttered open. "Morning bæ." I said. While we both laughed. I kissed him one more time and went down stairs to get us both some coffee. I went back upstairs and saw that Cameron fell asleep. "Wake up babe!" I yell. "I'm awake!" He says and I hand him the coffee. I got a text from Ally from last night.

Ally to Me:
hey ! I went Nash's for the night, mall tomorrow?

Me to Ally
of course, bæ!!!!!!

"Hey babe, I'm going to go to the mall with Ally today." I said. "You are going to leave me all alone?" Cameron said giving me the quiver and the puppy dog eyes. "Just for a few hours, I promise. Now leave the room, I'm changing." "But I like the view, where I'm at." Cameron said. I threw a pillow at his face. "Ok fine! I'm leaving, but I'll miss you." "Leave!" I said and we both laughed.

I did the morning routine and dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I threw my 'don't kill my vibe' tee-shirt with a pair of jean shorts. I put on my sandals and went in to the bathroom and did my make-up. When I was done, I grabbed my sunglasses, purse, phone, and wallet and walked down stairs. I kissed Cameron on the way out and to the mall we go.

I checked my phone and it was 5:00. We shopped for 3 hours total! Ally and I went home and there set Cameron on our couch in our living room. "Hey, I got you something." I told Cameron. "You didn't have to." He said. "I wanted to." I said, while handing him the Polo tee-shirt. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I smile and hug him. Ally went up to her room to make a singing video. "Cameron, you don't have to stay here, I mean I love it, but you have a family and it's been 2 weeks since he came..." Are you sure, babe?" He asks. "I'm positive." I said. "I love you." He says. "And I love you most." I said, and out the door he went.

*ALLY POV*

"PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS ON IN FIVE!" Ally yells from downstairs. "I'M COMING!" I yell from up. Popcorn and sodas were ready and ready to spend some time with da bae! (: "You ready?" I ask Rachel. "Yuppp!" Rachel says.

*RACHELS POV*

It's 10:00 pm and some how Ally made her way up the stairs to her bed. I just stayed on the couch. I got a text from Cameron.

Cameron to Me:
I am so sorry, I left my Polo shirt at your house! can I come get it???

Me to Cameron:
of course! (:

I click my phone off and rest my eyes. Till I feel someone's hand grab my neck and push me off the couch. "Cameron...?" "Cameron's not her to save you now!" Tyler yelled. "YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING AND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY!" Tyler yelled. "Tyler.....please stop you are hurting me....." I said, crying. Once again, he wasn't intoxicated. He threw a punch at me but I dodged. He then slapped me across the face.

I didn't even know what life was anymore...I can't believe I ever loved this boy. "JUST BE MINE AGAIN!" Tyler shouted, yanking my hair. "NO!" I screamed my lungs out. Crying in agony. Then I see Cameron and Ally at the corner of my eye. Cameron looked furious. All the sudden, I hear a bang. It was Ally, who hit him in the back or the head with a frying pan.

I hugged Ally, thanking her. Cameron came behind me with literally steam coming out of his ears. He goes to Tyler and starts punching him after punch...."Cameron, that's enough! He's not worth it!" I yelled. "The cops on there way! I called Nash and he's on his way." Ally said. Cameron was crying....I went to him and hugged him tight, not wanting to let go. "I'm never leaving you, never." Cameron said. "I know." I said with tears coming down my eyes. He abused me, he hurt me, and now I'm not im gonna see him behind bars. The cops came and took Tyler. "It's over." I smiled, looking at Cameron." "For now." Cameron was holding on to me, not letting go.

*NASH POV*

Everybody look terrified. I slammed the door behind me, and looked at Rachel with all her make up smeared....Cameron told me the story and I couldn't help but cry of what happened. After the story ended, I tried to lighten up the mood. "MY GIRLFRIEND KICKED BUTT, PROBABLY LOOKING HOT WHILE DOING IT!" I said. They all laughed. "Thanks, babe." Ally said, while coming over to kiss me. I went over to hug Rachel. We all went into a group hug. I heard Rachel whisper, "when I hug you guys, I feel like I'm home, I'm safe from anything or anyone."