Faith

*RACHELS POV*

That night I went to sleep crying. I haven't gotten any texts or calls from Matthew...It's been 2 days and I am still sad. Cameron told me that one night that he still hasn't found that line of sand yet, so I'm happy about that. I love him and I can't lose him, again.

I decided I was gonna get up and go for a jog. I got ready and headed out. I made sure I kiss Cameron while he's still sleeping. I shut the door silently, and I am on my way.

I start jogging and I see someone. "Tyler??" I say. "Wow, you are up early." He says, jogging right beside me. I keep my distance. "Yeah, just trying to clear my mind from things." I shrug. "Rachel, I love you." He says. "So I've heard." I said, laughing. I roll my eyes and intend to get pass him. But he catches up right beside me. "Rachel!" He says. "WHAT!?" I say, stopping in my tracks. "I heard what happened with you and Matt, I'm sorry. I will always be here for you." He says. "Thanks. Listen, I'm just gonna forgive and forget about what happened between us. Honestly, I'm finally happy." I say, proudly. "Thanks, Rachel. I'm glad. I just wish you could of told me and I could of done better..." He says, sighing. "You did everything you possibly could. It's over though. I'm sorry." I say. "It's ok. See you later, Rachel." He says, jogging off. "See you later." I say, smiling and waving.

I've never seen this side of Tyler before. Maybe he's moving on? I don't know. This side of Tyler was what I wanted him to be like when he made a first impression on me though. I start jogging around some more houses.

Till I see a girl on the ground in agony. "Are you ok??" I say to her. "Yeah, I was jumping on the boxes to get a little workout, but I missed the box and scraped my leg." She says. "Oh, I'm sorry! Do you need help??" I say. "Yes, please." She says. I help her up and let her stand on her feet. I start to walk her into her house to get her bandaged up. "I'm Jill, by the way." She says. "I'm Rachel." I say, smiling. "Well Rachel, thank you for helping me out. Maybe we will be good friends." She says. I nod and smile at her response.

"Would you like to come back to my place?" I ask. "Haha, sure!" She says. I nod and we walk to my house.

We opened the doors and I see Nash, Ally, and Cameron on the couch watching TV. Not surprised... I hear Jill scream behind me. "NASH!?!?!" "That's me." He says, smiling. Cameron, Ally, and I had a confused look on our faces. Nash scanned Jill. That made Ally furious. "Jill!" He says. "I've missed you." She says. "Same goes here." He said, smiling.

"Umm, can somebody tell me what's going on?" Ally says, furious. "Oh. Well Ally, this is my ex-girlfriend, Jill." Nash says. "Hi!" Jill says. Cameron and I start to chuckle and Ally sends us a nasty glare.

*JILLS POV*

Literally it was funny seeing Nash. I've missed him, a lot. I dumped him because I was moving to California. Soon or later, he moves up over here to. We stopped contacting each other... I missed the little things. The way he gave me piggy backs, the kisses, and even the way he made me smile... I miss that and I miss him.

Seeing him smile with Ally made me melancholy. Does he really love Ally? I'm not sure. Nash was the first love I ever said "I love you" to. Now that's when you know it's true. His bright blue eyes made me want more. I was so stupid when I dumped him.

- flashback -

"Nash, we need to break up. It's not you, it's me. I'm moving to California and I can't have a long distance with you. Not when I can't see are kiss you whenever I want. I love you, forever and always. Remember that, Nash."

"Give me one more chance, please. I love you so much. I can't lose you. Please, I love you. I've never loved somebody as much as I have loved you." He said, crying.

I got close to him and gave him a deep kiss to make him remember me. I pulled away.

"Nash, this is for the better. I love you so much, my heart aches. If we meet again, it's true love. If we don't, then we are better of alone. I love you Nash... forever and always." I say, getting tear eyed.

"Thank you, for everything. I will love you forever." He says.

"As for you, my dear. As for you. Please find love again. Please, for me." I say, whispering into his ear pulling him into my arms for a hug.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you to...forever and always." He says.

Then I walk back home, crying.

- end of flashback -

I don't know, I starting getting tear eyed. Luckily nobody noticed, I was staring at the ground. I look up and gave Nash a smile. "Forever and always, huh?" I say. He doesn't say anything. "That was so long ago, Jill." He says, laughing. I chime in with him. "Not a day goes by where I don't think about it." I say. "It happened for the better." He says, smiling at Ally. Ally smiled back and gave Nash a kiss. "I should probably go." I say. "Are you sure?" Rachel says. I nod. "Here's my number." I say to Rachel. She nods and smiles. Then, I leave... Walking out getting tear eyed just like the night I lost him..

*NASHS POV*

Funny seeing Jill here. I loved her so much.. I gave her everything. When I moved here, I didn't think I would ever see her again. Tough luck? I guess so. Forever and always. I said to myself. Am I starting to get feelings for her again? No, no, no. I love Ally and only her. I need to keep telling myself that... It's been a year very since I saw her. She looked pretty, but Ally looked stunning....

Ally was one of a kind, but Jill was something else's.. She didn't leave my head... Why would I crawl back to Jill when I have Ally? I start to think to myself a little more. I still have her number, maybe I can text her sometime to meet up. Maybe. Just maybe...

*ALLYS POV*

Why was Jill here again? Then it him me, Nash and her used to date.. My heart hurt just thinking about it..... What if he leaves me for her? Am I nothing to him? I was processing while sitting on the couch with Nash. "I love you." I say. "I love you to, babe" Nash says. "I'll never leave you." He says. "I hope not." I say.

I start to get close to Nash and wrap my arm around him. I feel so safe. I completely loved Nash. I dedicated my whole heart to him. I loved him so much...I just hope he feels the same... Hopefully Jill won't ruin it. Hopefully...

*RACHELS POV*

Literally Cameron and I were dying laughing. What a coincidence about Nash and Jill. Cameron started staring at me while I was laughing. "Haha, what?" I say. "Your laugh is beautiful and I love you." He says. "Not really but I love you to." I say, kissing him. He accepted the kiss. "Rachel, do you really want to play that game?" He said, holding up his eyebrow. He looked so hot... "What game?" I say, laughing. "Rachel, I could go on and on about how perfect you are...but I was in the middle of something." He says, kissing me. "Awe, I love you Cam." I say.

"I love you to." He says. We were in our room and just making out. I love him. He makes me so happy. I didn't know how I went 14 days without his touch... "Cameron." I say, breaking us apart. "Yes, my love." He says. "Faith." I say. "What!?" He says. "Faith brought us together." I say. He smiles and starts kissing me again.

I get a call... I answered it and my heart stops. Cameron looks at me confused. A water fall is coming out of me. "What's wrong!?" Cameron says. "Matthew!" I say. "What happened???" Cameron said. "MATTHEW'S GONNA END HIS LIFE, BECAUSE HE LOVES ME!" I say, crying. He called me, then all I remember is yelling, "MATTHEW, NO!" I shout while still crying.....