I really pitied my friend but I would not dare to tell her that before she would chop my head off.

"Why did you not sit with your best friends? There's already a feud because of the new guy, huh?" he asked me.

Axel was one of the guys in my class that I just could not help but talk to, not that I had a choice, he would literally force you into a conversation, not caring if you were in a bad mood or not.

The only reason why I continued was that sometimes we had deep conversations which he never judged me for it and I did the same but the other days, he was nothing but an Ashewo...

Good thing that he never tried such rubbish with me because a lovely slap would land on his perfect face.

At first, he was my crush in junior secondary, it got even worse when we entered SS1, he went from hot to freaky HOT but the cruel reality of my life instantly killed those feelings for him coupled with the fact that he had commitment issues.

"Mind your business, Axel." I warned him.

Where the hell was the Agric teacher?!

He let out a scoff from his throat, "You know when it comes to you, I can never mind my business, you are my bitch."

He completed his statement with a wink which made me gasp in shock, I grabbed my textbook and wanted to hit him with it.

"I am not your bitch!" I deadpanned in a high tone.

Oops...

I just pulled everybody's attention except him, of course.

A fake smile found it's way to my lips before everybody went back to minding their business, that was the only thing that I appreciated from my classmates sometimes..

More like, there was nothing interesting in my life to make somebody intrigued for less than a minute unlike Stephanie and Ivy.

"Okay, I am sorry for using such foul language but I know he is the reason." he pointed out.

He was wrong, I had no issue with Stephanie, she was the one trying to create one over a guy that we just met.

Maybe, if I fake date Axel, she might stop having those silly thoughts in their head but nobody would ever fall such act, after all, the guy that everybody expected me to date would be a very good boy.

I would have suggested a pastor's son but we all know that most of them if not all are not saints as they claim.

"He's not." I uttered.

"You should be happy that a guy like him would want you though, I mean, you have always lived in their shadows, if I were you, I would grab hold of this opportunity." he advised me.

I did not know which was painful, the fact that my one time crush was urging me to go for another guy instead of fighting over me or attempting to disobey my parents for a guy who would probably be snatched by Stephanie at the end of the day.

"Axel, you know my situation. Even if I want to, I cannot." I told him.

"Let me guess, you are still a good girl for your parents?"

I nodded my head rapidly, so he would get the point but he only chuckled, "Omo, pikin wey wan spoil go still spoil, anyhow sha, if you like allow that fine guy to slip into her hands, that one that does not know what she wants..."

Yeah, I forgot to add the fact that Axel and Stephanie once dated but it did not last, they got tired of each other.

"Is every fine guy with money that enters her eyes, ashe..."

He was about to insult her when I beat him to it, "Don't even try it, Axel. Not when I am around, if she likes him, then she can have him. I do not want to get into trouble with my parents, so let it be."

"Your loss." he told me before the teacher finally worked in.

Every time that they mocked me for being good, I always wondered how I would find a husband, it was obviously not from secondary school but if this control thingy continued till university, I might just end up in an arranged marriage.

What do you think of this chapter especially the recent obsession that Stephanie has over a guy that she just met😂🙄💔?

Do you think that Iris might stand a chance against the almighty Steph or Harold just going to play with theirs heads and hearts💕✨?

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment, please share as well.

Thank you🥰.