"Why are you acting like this, Mashi? Did you ate something wrong in Japan? You always a sweet guy. I don't know a savage Mashiho," I said, pretending to be sad.

"Stop it, Jihoon. We're not here for your soap opera," Jaehyuk said.

"Hey. Hey. Hyunsuk looks confused," Jeongwoo said. I turned at Hyunsuk. He does looked really confused.

"Hyunsuk-ah. Don't get it wrong. Me and Jihoon was never even dated and they're just playing around, okay?" Mashiho said. "Stop making Hyunsuk confused like this if it's a joke tell him it is. Like I ever want to have a boyfriend like that,"

Mashiho scold me but I just grinned at him.

"Jaehyuk-ah. You haven't introduce me your boyfriend," Mashiho said.

"Should I?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Hey. We should have a sleep over together today. What do you think, Jaehyuk? You can ask Asahi and his friends to come over as well," Haruto said.

"That's a good idea. My second condominium? I think I've called someone to clean it this week. How's it? Call?" Jaehyuk asked. He took out his phone to check on something. "Should we order pizza?"

"And chicken as well. Junkyu loves chicken," Jeongwoo said.

"Okay. I'll send the invitation," Jaehyuk said.

"Can I ask Doyoung to come as well?" Junghwan asked.

"Sure. The more the merrier," Jaehyuk said.

"You haven't come to Jaehyuk's condominium, right?" I asked Hyunsuk. "The scenery from the balcony is really beautiful, you know,"

"I'll looking forward for it," he said flatly. Did all these things make him uncomfortable? The boyfriends jokes things?

"Hey," I called him. What should I say to him? "Are you perhaps, mad at the kids jokes? About you being my new boyfriend and things?"

"No. I'm just quite confused because they said that Mashiho and you are boyfriends but then they said that I'm your new boyfriend in front of Mashiho. I just can't really process what's actually happening," Hyunsuk said. "But I'm not mad. Don't worry. My friends always make similar jokes too. It's just me who's a bit slow to interpret the joke,"

"I'm sorry. I'll make sure they didn't do that to you again," I said. I just got close to him after crushing over him for years. And I don't want to lose him.

"No. You don't have to. I'm fine with it. It's funny after I can finally understand the joke," Hyunsuk said. "I see that your friends and my friends are on the similar wave length. No wonder they can get along very fast,"

"The two of us too, isn't it?" I said. "I should've talked to you earlier than I did. Then we can be friends even faster,"

"Yeah," he said, still doesn't look like himself. What's bothering him. Did he really hated the fact that the kids make that boyfriend joke? He doesn't like being called my boyfriend?

I drove Hyunsuk, Mashiho and Junghwan to Jaehyuk condominium. The other rode Jaehyuk's car. As soon as we reached there, I got a call from my classmate about one of our project.

As soon as I'm done with the call, I joined the other. It seems like some of Hyunsuk's friends already arrived.

"Have you been here, Asahi?" I heard Junkyu asked.

"Yeah. Couple of times," Asahi responded.

"What are you doing here, huh?" Junkyu asked mischievously.

"Just being here doing nothing," Asahi answered flatly.

I walked toward Hyunsuk who's watching Junkyu and Asahi.

"Aye. Do you think I'm gonna accept that answer?" Junkyu asked. "Tell me what you did here,"

"I didn't know Junkyu is the type who tease people," I said. Hyunsuk turned at me. "He always being angry and frowned when I bothered him,"

"He's always like that. When he's around the people he close with, he can be quite hyper. And when he's around people who he don't familiar being with, he can be cold," Hyunsuk said. "I guess he consider you quite close with him seeing his how he acted around you lately,"

"I'm glad. But he still look like he hate me," I said.

"Don't worry. He didn't hate you. If not he won't even talk to you at all," he said while smiling at me. My heart thumped as I saw his smiling face.

I'm pretty sure that Hyunsuk and I shared the same feeling. But why I felt restless? Do I really need to tell him my feeling?

°°°