Chapter 07

You had left the mansion and were now walking on the streets. You then pulled out your phone to call Souya's number.

"Where exactly is your house?" You questioned the person who picked up the phone.

"Y/n? Why do you want to come?" Nahoya asked.

"Sora asked me too." You answered.

"Alright where are you I will pick you up" he spoke.

"I don't know, the JMS cakes." You spoke looking for the street name.

"Hehe! You are so close to our house. Wait don't move I will be there in a sec" He hang up.

"Wait....he hang up on me Souya can't be serious. Does he expect to me to stay .....here ..." You stared at the cakes on display as you lost your words.

You then moved to the cakes display on the window.
Sometimes you would think of it as a way your mom couldn't allow you to come with her on trips because all you do is ask for cake with your brother backing you up. So your lighted face dropped and walked away from the shop.
You mom doesn't have time for you nor your brother.

You then sat down the window and bent down on your knees.

"Y/n?" Nahoya appeared.

"Nahoya? What's up?" You stood up pretending nothing happened.

"You kept your word of staying on at the shop, shall we go?" He asked.

"Wait I was talking to you?" You were surprised.

"Yeah, who else did you think you where speaking to?" He asked.

"Souya!!! You guys are unpredictable." You walked forward in the wrong direction.

"Its this way Y/n" Nahoya pointed on the left.

"I knew that" you spoke and turned to the left.

"Should I get you some cake?"

"Nope let's go I don't have all evening."

"OK I will get for Sora and Souya. Wait a minute." He ran to the shop.

"Me too then!" You asked.

"Hehe..I knew..." He opened the door and entered.

⛰⛰⛰⛰⛰
A few minutes later you had reached the Kawata resident. You moved all the way without saying a word to Nahoya and he also was just walking peeping at you with his head tilted to your direction.

"N/n" Sora jumped and gave you a hug.

"Hi american girl." Souya spoke holding glasses of milk.

"Am y/n you know."

"I brought cake." Nahoya ran towards the kitchen to grab some plates.

"Ohhhhhh," Sora's eyes lit up with excitement.

"I will have chocolate." Souya sat on the chair.

"I know what you like no need to remind me." Nahoya brought the plates on the table.

"And for me...."

"Vanilla I know...gosh." He sat down next to you.

"Here Y/n strawberry for you." Nahoya placed the cake on your plate.

"Hoya already knows your favorite cake. Guess you are one of us now y/n" Sora giggled.

"Its normal for one to know what the other likes." You got your fork and digged in.

"No its not for Nahoya he usually forgets." Souya pinned the fork on his brother's face.

"Where is Aunty?" Sora asked.