Author's note

Hi everyone
Author here, nice of you to come and read one of Y/n's stories i have noticed Y/n is really popular everywhere and I thought I could also give y/n a chance.
                       ⚠warning ⚠
📌 I don't own any characters am going to use in this book or novel the Tokyo revengers Characters all belong to Ken wakui i only own Y/n (hehe you are mine)
📌l don't like people spamming it really annoys me and Y/n
📌i do take requests I really love to hear your ideas and what you think about the piece.
📌English is not my first language so if you find any grammatical eras please help me and correct them
📌pictures used are not mine and credit goes to the owner
📌the book may or may not contain nsfw i will indicate that when that chapter really really really is necessary and requested.
📌Another thing is that am not going to follow the anime's flow and just writing this for fun and because we like Tokyo revengers.
📌violence and death may include so beware what you are reading. ( it won't happen unless otherwise .)
📌if in any case you aren't comfortable with anything wrote down please go a head and tell me so that I can change.

💎Edits will be made any time and changes may occur💎
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
                   ❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    When u get time to enjoy your self please do life is short.

🎉🎉🎉when your birthday comes please inform me I have a special scene for you and the...... (Tokyo revengers characters besides Nahoya Shhh!!!!!) 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Have fun reading 😘i love you all don't forget to drink lots of water and stay safe.