Chapter 02

Its now morning you were attracted by the smell that came from downstairs so you dashed down to go take a look.
Your mom had made breakfast and it was your favorite. when you reached you saw your mom setting the table while Haru was enjoying some fresh apple he got from the garden.

"Good morning"you yelled while you puffed your mouth with a fresh baked cake on the table.

"Watch it Y/n its hot" your mom painted her face with a worried tone.

"Nah its not it has already cooled"Haru said continuing with his apple.

"Yeah Mom its fine i already had it"you consoled the yummy feeling you had that tingled your taste buds.

"Mom do you know you make the best cakes I have ever tasted?"your eyes lit with excitement.

"Harry up I have to go."she immediately changed her face.

"Right"you and your brother saluted.

After a hour of boredom you were just switching on the TV finding something exciting. Your mom had left a while ago and you remained with your brother doing absolutely nothing.

"Am bored"he yawned.

"Should we take a walk?"you turned your neck to him.

"But mom told us not leave...."you cut off his words."she won't even know we left I mean the place is huge she will look around or not bother at all. So what do you say should we explore this so called Tokyo?"

"I don't know?..but... Sounds fun let's do it" Haru jumped up from his posture.

"Oh right" you yelled.

You and your brother are walking down the street and going around window shopping.
The place was wonderful and you could buy lots of stuff but unfortunately you didn't come with any money so you just had to admire and let go.

"I wish we came with money."you both said at the same time.

"Look around you we are surrounded with nice buildings nice display of snacks"your mouth became watery as you saw an advert showing cakes.

"You like it?" A voice said besides you.

"Yes I do"you ignored the voice and just answered the question they asked.

"Y/n..y/n y/n look"Haru pointed at boy with orange hair and smile pasted on his face watching him on the side view.

"Oh my God am sorry I didn't recognize you there"you apologized while grabbing your brothers arm to move.

"Hmm don't go I just wanted to get you some cake"he turned to you with his eyes closed smiling endlessly.

"Really! I thought Haru was the one who asked me."you pasted a questionable look on your face.

"No he was the one who asked you"Haru pointed at him again shaking your arm.

"Sorry!! Its my fault lets go Haru"you apologized again.

"Stay!!"he asked.

"Sorry but we have to go we don't have all day!" You declined his request.

You started to move back to your window shopping with your brother going around simping for cakes and fruits. While moving  Haru noticed the boy following you.

"He is back...the boy who cannot see is back."Haru held your shoulders while hiding behind your back.

"Who said he can't see?" You looked over to your brother behind you.

"Just look at him he is moving without opening his eyes he is going to tripe and fall on his face."Haru whispered.

You looked at him and found out what your brother is talking about was true his eyes were closed and he even moved very well. You saw a pound of water in front of him as you were about to warn him he jumped over it to your face.