Chapter 6

No PoV

"Selene.. You know that they won't succeed yet you still propose such a deal.."

"Haa.. Nh.. Don't talk now.."

"Mei is probably suffering right now while you're-"

"Odette.. Stop talking."

Selene pushed her off and got up as she clicked her tongue.

"I'm sorry.."

"Suyon, you're back."

"I did what you asked.."

"You're a good girl.. See, it's not that hard, Odette."

"I just.. wanted you to realize-"

"Selene doesn't need your advice."

"That's right.."

"Selene.."

×××

"Haa.. Haa.. Yuzu.."

The room was chilly as the cold air flew around. It wasn't in the least cold for Mei though, it was very hot instead.

Her hand gripped onto the pillow as she kept rubbing her lower half against the blanket.

"Yuzu..!"

Her mind was in a mess, it was her reality at that time. Everything was how she wanted her life to be. With her Yuzu, alone, without any disturbance, no disruption. Only hers alone, not anybody else's.

***

"You came so much, the bed's wet.."

"Yuzu.."

"Mmh.. I love you so much Mei."

"It's the same for me."

"God, I miss you so much. You don't know how annoying Harumi is, she's such a pain in the ass!"

"Haha.."

"Now that you're-"

"Yuzu, why did you leave me? Why didn't you come back to me even after knowing I've been searching for you? Why don't you come back to me when you're that annoyed with that cony's behavior?"

"Eh? I- I mean.. Look, Harumi doesn't mean anything to me. It was a mistake. I'm never leaving you again."

"You promise?"

"Of course, I would love to be anywhere but your side."

Mei bit her lip to hold back her smile and caressed Yuzu's face.

"I love you so much"

Yuzu took Mei's hand in response and kissed her palm, alerting Mei who blushed deeply and leaned closer to her.

Yuzu sat on her knees above Mei and leaned down to bite Mei's ear. Yuzu was delighted to hear that erotic sound as well as the define taste of blood.

Mei writhed in pain as she continuously hiss when Yuzu made her bleed.

"Forgive me Mei.. I'm so stupid. I can't ever live without you. What must I do to get your forgiveness. I'll never ever leave you again. Fogive me.. Please punish me.."

Mei sighed happily as Yuzu submitted to her, begging for forgiveness.

She pushed Yuzu away gently and got out of the room. She came back with black laces in hand.