Chapter 2

3rd Person's PoV

Mei sighed and reached out to the table. She pushed the papers aside and took a razor from beneath it. She looked at Yuzu and pointed the razor to her neck.

"Don't.. Don't do it.." Yuzu warned

"Why? You can't control yourself? Or is it that you pity me? The pain doesn't even affect me anymore.. Don't worry.." Mei whispered

"But.. It's.. It's your body.. You're hurting yourself for.. for somebody! That's messed up! Why do you do this?!"

"Because.. Your guard is lowest when you're enjoying yourself.."

"Are you trying to kill me..?"

"Kill you? Is that supposed to be a joke? Me? Killing you? Hah.. How ridiculous.."

"What do you mean?"

"Are you playing dumb or are you actually stupid? Can't you see our position? Don't you understand what I'm trying to do?"

"Position?"

Mei clicked her tongue and moved her hips slightly

"S-stop! What are you doing?!"

"Don't you get it? I'm trying to have sex with you."

"Wh-what?! No!"

"I don't think you're in a position to refuse.."

"I have a girlfriend Mei!"

"Who cares about her? You don't feel anything for her either, you're just using her to forget about me.."

"N-no! Harumin isn't-"

"You know I'm right.. Don't deny it.. You don't have feelings for her.."

"N-no.. I-"

"Tell me.. Have you kissed her? Have sex with her? Tasted her blood? Drank her sinful water?"

"Wh-"

"No, You haven't.. You couldn't.. Because all you can think of is me.. She is just someone y-"

"No! Harumi isn't-"

Mei immediately crashed her lips against Yuzu and squeezed her cheek as she forcefully french kissed her.

Yuzu tried moving away but Mei pulled her neck forcing her to deepen the kiss. Yuzu started wriggling and pulling her hands away from each other until breaking the handcuffs.

Yuzu was about to push Mei but flinched as a fragrant smell reaches her nose which made her heart pound quickly. Mei separated from her and panted for a while before taking Yuzu's hand on top of her head.

Mei tilted her head to the side and smirked as she saw Yuzu's lips tremble as she tried to control her desire. Mei took the blood on her neck and licked it sensually which sent shivers to the blonde.

She pressed her lips onto Yuzu and smiled as Yuzu licked her lips and slipped her tongue in.

"Mmh.. You want more of it don't you?"

Yuzu separated from the kiss and leaned onto Mei's chest as she huffed. Her eyes dilates seeing the blood dripping from Mei's neck. In a matter of seconds, Mei was squeezed tightly as Yuzu sunk her sharp teeth onto Mei's neck.

Mei stifled a moan and gripped onto Yuzu's vest desperately. The pain when Yuzu's fang sunk in made her tremble, even more so when Yuzu's tongue touched her flesh.

Truthfully it hadn't hurt as much as dying but the direct pain Yuzu sent made her body remember what pain feels like as her body system and resistance reboots. As if her forgotten sensory feeling awakens.