Chapter 12

Authors Note: I do wanna spoil you guys, I really do. CW: sexual content.
— — —
East Blue - 1999 - Autumn
Reader Pov

As we reach the familiar area, Luffy turns off the car turning to me.

"What happened. Why were you running from his place?" He asks.

I twiddle with my fingers, finding them really interesting.

"I was running cause I chickened out." I say.

"From what?" Luffy asks.

I blush, though the light luckily wasn't illuminating my face.

"Don't make me say it, It's kinda embarassing." I say.

"Sex? He wanted to do that tonight?" Luffy asks.

"Yeah. I'm pretty tipsy and it's kinda hot can we get out of the car?" I ask.

Luffy gets out, and comes to open my door. I thank him and we walk into his building. We finally reach his penthouse, where I sit down on the couch.

"Want a drink? coffee, tea, cocktail?" Luffy asks.

"Hmm.. cocktail." I say swaying my hand.

Luffy laughs and makes you a cup of coffee instead, while he makes himself a drink. He sits down after a while, and hands you the coffee.

"You know, sex was not in your job description. I'm so sorry you felt you had to do that." Luffy says.

"I mean. it wouldn't have been the worst, but I just got scared." I say.

I set down the coffee, sticking my tongue out as the thought of it made me nauseous.

"I'm sorry." Luffy repeats.

He goes and gets another glass, coming back with the bottle this time.

"Maybe you should stop. We can always just do it the old fashioned way and just try to kill him." He says.

I laugh, and lay my head on the couch.

"It's fun, i'm like a spy." I say giggling.

Luffy laughs and swigs a bit of the bottle.

"Is this how he acted. Like a drunk fool?" He says wiping his mouth.

I laugh and nod, pointing at his impersonation.

"Just like him!" I say.

Luffy laughs and places the bottle down.

"I better stop. Whiskey is my weakness." He says rubbing his chest.

I take the moment to admire what he is wearing. a button shirt with one button undone, black slacks with dress shoes. His hair was slightly pushed back, and messy.

"I uhm..."I say eyes darting around.

"Is everything okay?" Luffy asks.

"Yes. Sorry I just got nervous." I said.

Luffy holds a hand out against my head, feeling the temp. He stares into my eyes, examining them. We kinda just stay like that for a few seconds, Luffy swallowing.

"(Y/n)..." Luffy says.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You look really good. I know I told you earlier, but you keep amazing me with your whole... You basically." He says.

"Thank you Luffy." I say.

He takes his hand away, still holding eye contact. I don't know what compelled me, but I grabbed his collar and slammed my lips against his.

Luffy falls slightly against me, putting a hand down to support him. He quickly rushes his other hand to lock with my hair, angling me to deepen the kiss.

We finally part, a string of saliva connecting us together. He opens his mouth, as if to say something, but dives back in. I welcome him gladly, wrapping my arms around his neck. I beg for entrance to his mouth, which he reluctantly gives to me. We battle against each other hungrily, but he wins, exploring my mouth. I moan into it, my leg subconsciously wrapping around his waist.

"(Y/n)... I don't want you to feel uncomfortable if I do any more." Luffy says.

"Luffy. I want you right now." I say holding onto him.

He lets out a shaky breath as he picks me up, kissing me. He brings us to his room, laying me down. He supports himself with his hands, leaning in and deepening the kiss once more. I wrap both legs around him, pushing up, making me rub against him. He moans, and breaks from the kiss.

He leans back down, this time treating my neck with all the attention. I run my fingers through his hair, and he nibbles across my neck down to my collarbone. He sits me up, and starts unzipping the back of my dress. He pulls down the top, revealing my bare breasts.

"Oh wow." He says.

"I didn't think I needed a bra." I say.

He reaches gently, and places a hand against me. He lays me back down, and pulls the dress completely off. I only have my underwear left.

He marvels at my body, rubbing his hands on each side. He smirks, and goes back to kiss me. I moan quickly as he runs his fingers against my clothed core. I shudder at the feeling, grabbing onto the sheets for any relief.

"(Y/n).." Luffy breathes out.

You stare at him as he kisses your stomach, dragging a tongue down to the top of your underwear. He gets it between his teeth and so expertly drags it off your body past your legs.

God, how many women has he been with to do that so flawlessly.

I sit up as he rubs my thighs, he smiles so devilishly.

"You're so beautiful." Luffy says.
— — —
Luffy Pov

I watch as (Y/n) sleeps, her breathing very soft as her hair covered some of her face. I pushed it back, her giggling a bit in her sleep.

I didn't even realize after I checked her temp she fell asleep so suddenly. I chuckle and pick her up, taking her to my bedroom so she can sleep comfortably.

I walk back into the living room, sitting down on the couch. I look out the window, rubbing my hands on my face.

What is wrong with me? Making her do all this for my sake? For my revenge?

I sigh and look at my watch, reading a 12:33 am time. I get up and clean up the drinks, picking up a full cup of coffee. I laugh looking into the mug.

(Y/n) is really something. I cant believe she was able to get to his place on date two.

A slight ping in my chest bubbles, and I grab it, creasing my eyebrows.

That's weird.

I shake the feeling away, taking the stuff to the kitchen.
— — —
Authors Note: I may be the devil, but this lowkey is a slow burn. Luffy finally having feelings for you though, he just doesn't know it.