Chapter 7

AUTHORS NOTE: I swear I saw a dick pic on my boss phone today :(
tw// mention of suicide
— — —
East Blue - 1999 - Summer
Reader Pov

I woke up to a familiar yet unfamiliar place. Looking at the same grey tones and black furniture adoring the room I woke up in not to long ago.

"God my head." I say to myself.

I hold my hand up to my head, grabbing it in pain. I stumble to get up, and walk out the room to the same living room I remember.

"This better not be a regular routine, you being out of it and me having to rescue you." Says a voice.

I look to the source to see the boss. He was wearing a collared long shirt, and black trousers. He is holding some papers, looking up at me.

"I'm so sorry about this, I just..." I say trailing off.

I pondered to myself if I needed to say anything.

"I'm sorry I promise this will be the last time." I say.

"No worries, as long as you're safe. I don't know your address so I just thought to bring you here." He says.

"Thank you boss." I say.

He stands up and checks his watch, sighing.

"It's 9am right now. I have to meet up with my people. I can take you home, or wherever you need to go." He says grabbing a jacket.

"No need." I say with a hand up.

"You didn't even let me offer it last time. Do you don't get a say." He says.

I laugh at him, making him give me an annoyed look.

"Trust me, taking me isn't important and more annoying than how i'm making you right now." I say.

"I'm sure you're on the way to where I'm going." He says.

I shrug and go to grab my belongings.

"Alright then lets go." I say.

He smirks and holds open the door for me. I walk towards the elevator and we ride it in silence. The doors open revealing the same guard who looked at me with the biggest eyes.

"Good morning." I chirp.

"Uh...." Says the guard.

I walk outside and let the boss lead me to his car. I go inside and he turns on the car.

"So where you do live?" He asks.

"I'll point it out, just drive straight." I say.

"Hmm, okay." He says.
— — —
Luffy Pov

I drive us towards her house, the car ride silent except for an occasional shift.

"So how do you like working at the club." I ask.

"It's not worth it anymore." She says.

"How so?" I ask.

"Something came up." She says.

"Is it about the money problems?" I ask.

"How do you know about that? I never told you that stuff?" She says looking at me.

"You were really drunk last night, you spilled all your secrets." I say.

"What! what kind of secrets?" She asks concerned.

"Like that you enjoy eating shit." I say grinning.

"What the fuck, no I didn't." She says annoyed.

I laugh and hit the steering wheel.

"I'm just kidding." I say.

"What did I actually do?" She asks.

"Well I heard about the financial issues. Also you tried to off yourself, and I even met your friend." I say.

"Friend?" She asks.

"Nico Robin." I say.

The car goes unnervingly silent. She looks out the window for a while after that, not responding to that name. After a while she turns to look back at the front.

"That isn't just a friend. She was practically my sister." She says.

"I got to meet her in a way." I say.

"She is the reason I am able to continue, but even now she can't help me anymore." She says.

"How much did you owe again?" I ask.

"150,000$ plus 6000$ in debt." She says.

"Interesting." I say.

"Not like I just blow off money, it's from my parents." She says.

"Well you almost gave away a 200$ check." I said.

"Well i'm giving up! I'm kicking the bucket." She says sighing.

I surprised myself with my next words. I wouldn't have guessed what I would have said.

"How about I lend you that money and you do some other work for me, side work like my guys." I say.

"I'm not a charity case. I don't want to have to rely on you." She says.

"Well you can work off that money." I say.

I watch through the mirror and she makes a thinking face, shaking her head every once in a while.

"How would this even benefit you?" She asks.

"Well you are my best dancer, so you won't just quit on us. Also you're a woman so you can help me with more personal affairs." I say.

She gasps and blushes.

"I'm not gonna give you sex!" She says.

"No, you misunderstood. You as a woman can help me infiltrate shanks territory. Men don't even think twice about women, they head first with their dick." I say.

"Oh." She says.

I laugh slightly, and park the car when she says stop.

"This is your place?" I ask.

"Yeah, sorry it's not boujee like a penthouse." She says.

"No, reminds me of my first home." I say.

She turns and smiles, and gets out the car.

"I might take you up on your offer. It feels a bit embarrassing though." She says.

"Well, you aren't getting it for free, think of it as an early salary." I say.

"Yeah." She answers back.

She turns to walk up the steps, but then glanced back and waves a goodbye. I wave a dismissal wave, and start up the car.

"This might be interesting." I say to myself.

As I drive, I get a call.

"Captain. Shanks goons are attacking our territory." Zoro says.

"Are you guys on the scene?" I ask.

"Driving there right now." He says.

"I meet up with you guys." I say.

I click the phone off, and take out my gun from my jacket.

"Time for a little fun."
— — —
Authors Note: Imagine if Luffy was a pervert. Like in the show. All those moment with Boa, Nami, etc. would be so hentai.