My head snaps up as somebody takes our son off of her chest, people are shouting and moving around the room, somebody pulls a tray of utensils beside Dr. Murphy.

"Bleeding...Hemorrhaging... Too much..."

Their voices fall in and out. I have to pinch myself to come back.

"Her body is going into shock!" Someone yells.

"What's happening? Why is she doing this?" I yell above them, it was like they forgot I was here because a group of nurses try to push me out of the room.

"Sir, you have to leave. You can't-"

They freeze at the sound of the heart monitor flatlining. Before, they pull a defibrillator out.

"Clear!"

Her body jolts but no heartbeat.

"Clear!"

No heartbeat.

"Clear!"

No heartbeat.

They freeze once more.

"Sir, you need to leave!" They say, pushing me again.

"No! Let me hold her! Please! Let me!" I yell, pushing against them.

Giovanni and Jay rush into the room after hearing my screams. They freeze seeing Oaklee's still body. My eyes don't leave her.

"Sir, we will call security if you don't leave!" One yells as the other move to shock her again.

"I just want to hold her, let me!" I yell.

They snap out of the trance they were in, grabbing my arms and pulling me out of the room.

"No! Jay, that's my wife!" I yell at him, shoving him off of me but by the time I managed to do so, we were out of the room.

"It's okay, Leonadas." Jay says.

"No, it's not! That's my wife, my wife has no heartbeat in there! My son's in there!" I yell, tears, I now notice, fall down my face.

They stare, not knowing what to do. There can't do anything to make this better.

I slide down the wall as my knees began to buckle. I don't pray but if praying means I get Oaklee's heart to beat, I'll do it.

I'll do anything for this not to be happening. She's going to wake up, even if it means I go in there myself and help her.

"Get Ezra, tell him to bring Sin." I order.

"Don, I don't think that a good idea." Giovanni says. It's one of the good things about him, he knows my 'Don' voice and he knows my 'Oaklee' voice.

"I want Sin."

It's one of the things she loves and I need him to keep my stable so when she wakes, I'll be okay.

But I don't say that.

"Yes Don."

"Hey, how is she?" Ezra asks, handing me Sin

"They haven't came out yet." I mumble numbly. I haven't moved, I'm still sitting on the wall, my legs bent in front of me.

Sin looks around, startled by the new environment. His bottom lip pops out as his eyes water. "Mama." He cries, his arms reached as he does when he wants Oaklee because he knows she'll come for him.

But she won't, not this time.

"Mama will come soon." My voice cracks as I tell him. He still cries for his 'Mama' and I can't do anything but hold him against my chest as he cries, my own eyes watering. I don't want to believe this is happening, it was heaven moments ago.

He fights against my grip but I don't want to let him go, I can't let him go.

I'm seriously rethinking about having a big family.