[Special] Embrace your Destiny Chapter 50

[You and me.]

For as long as time itself. She has this One Recurring Dream. Not The samadhi fire but it's a dream so old that Somehow....it Flashed back inside her again.

It was an old Tale. No wait an old Tale between the Moon and the stars. It's like The two are destined to be with each other and never be apart, souls connected with A bond that's unbreakable.

The Stars Complimented the moon. Of how Beautiful it is and How fierce it could be, on the other hand the moon Embraces the Stars like it's her other peace of soul.

"DONT GET IN MY WAY!"

Shouting, Her rage Thundered Brutally with the Gigantic blades Bursting to fire. Running up Close Mk Slammed down His Staff. A huge burst of golden light creating the Monkey Warrior Mech.

Protecting them all the robot Caught the blades bare hand. Bursting to fire The winds Blasted. With the scorching heat Tripitaka sheilds them from the Hot Temperature, scrambling through her position Donghai Unwrapped the old scroll and Immediately Reads the Contents.

Wait....

Where's the written instructions?! It was written down here!

Flipping the paper repeatedly. It's still the same with the Paper only having the illustrations of stars. "Come on! I can't Read Drawings okay!" She Shouted, Hearing another agonized scream she Flinched once she heard Mei's Voice.

"Child"

Feeling a sudden cold, Donghai turned around only to see a tall man who looks like Royalty. Behind him Is a Soldier. "Raise your Weapon" telling her. Donghai followed through, Raising her Khakkhara The two unknown spirits Held her shoulders and Nods.

"Remember"

"If the sun and moon Doesn't Glow."

"The stars Connect leading the Lost Souls"

Glowing golden eyes, A strong Wind Pushed the Fire away, Hearing a loud Ring colored lights Glowed inside in each individuals around her. Gasping at it Pigsy Held that small pink light, resembling the stars.

Altogether they chanelled their power in one And supported the Huge Monkey mech. With the Spirits supporting behind the Golden Cicada thousands of souls Raised their heads up. Man,woman, children's. All resembled the eyes of one Forgotten tale.

Gasping, The Bone Demon Raged, The samadhi fire Burning the Grounds. Melting away the Metals and Rocks.

Long ago, The Maiden Left her home. To See what's beyond the Horizon and maybe Spread her teachings.

Of course the Monks. Her family are worried of this Decision she has but they can't stop her. She has made up her mind.

"Young lady Are you sure you'll be okay in this Journey?"

"The outside world is full of Danger! Shifu We can't Let her leave like this! She is only a young Woman!"