[Season 3] Chapter 41

[A help from an old friend? Maybe he'll call him that]

"Is she okay?"

"If it's that Girl that almost Froze to death then she is perfectly fine. But I might ask more about what happened to her"

Sitting across the Demon bull family, the three of them Looked all but worried for Donghai. She has pushed herself again to protect them, and that also includes The Great Monk. Mk has been telling Tripitaka to ask help from Demon bull king but He insisted and said "please wait. I will show myself infront of him but I'll need to take care of my Succesors wounds"

Of course they can't resist that. He cares for Donghai like his own Daughter, it must be so Terrifying to see her eyes turn blue that's something he didn't notice from the very start.

The five of them eventually Escaped Macaque, teleporting far away as possible the Golden Maiden Vanished along with it and the four of them dropped to a random location. They didn't know if it's the west. Or is it the right path.

Cause what Tripitaka is Focusing is Getting them out in danger and leave as far away as possible.

Panting heavily Tripitaka scrambled up and Immediately helped everyone. Carrying Donghai Sandy Panicked and Pat's her back seeing her breathing heavily.

"Little guy! Uh- take deep breaths! And don't Touch your wounds!"

"Here sandy use my Jacket!"

Grabbing her jacket Mei and Sandy Wrapped her up and let the blue giant carry her. Rubbing away the young boys face Mk Groaned and The great Monk Smiled.

"I'm glad you Kids are okay!"

"M-master! Are you Okay?! Do you feel Dizzy?"

"I'm perfectly fine Mk! But for now, we should Go and Find the others!"

So it's only the five of them walking in the desert. And the heat really killed the living shit out of them and dropped everyone Unconscious. Much to Tripitaka's horror he Tried to keep everyone cool.

But it was not working well so he flew up looking for any signs of life or a Shed for them to cover. Not until he saw a Vehicle driving with a red streaks of Colors. He was overjoyed seeing a Familiar Demon boy.

And so he did the most Effective thing. And it's to Mess with Red sons Engine

"What?! How come this be?!"

Did his Car just Died?! But he's Careful at Fixing them and Polishing it!

Jumping out his vehicle he checked the engine. Much to his suprise nothing is broken or Wires Snapping like a Twig, everything is fine. But no matter how He pushed the start button the Vehicle wouldn't make a noise.

Which for the love of God pissed the living shit of him and his Hair Bursting to fire. Knocking the metals lightly a Golden Cicada insect flew close to his palms. Suprised seeing such small Insect in the desert, he Blinked now seeing the small thing flew away with a Golden glow making a Golden line.