[Special] Embrace your Destiny Chapter 48

[The Perfect Champions]

"Again"

"Do it Again"

"Your stance looks shit do it again"

Growling at the Repeating cycle and the same instructions, She Screamed in rage Along with the Samadhi fire Bursting out of her. A large dragon Spitting fire up the sky making Red son stumble back and hide Behind the Boxes. "Look Dragon Girl if you kept on throwing Outburst again this ain't workin" crossing his arms. Mei only Glared at him and Red son Let's her be going Screaming in annoyance and Blastin the Skies with her Samadhi fire.

It was well...an unexpected encounter with her but He has a Strong feeling that She was connected with the fire. So when he saw that Strange fire landing down his direction. He followed it and saw the Dragon girl Crying and Hugging a Jacket close to her body.

Seeing a flash of red and black Flames passing through his direction. He Flinched and out in Instinct followed that fire.

The smoke slowly closing in with him pushing away wild Bushes and Leaves. Once he got a closer look his eyes relaxed once he saw the Dragon girl Crying and Hugging a burnt jacket.

Hearing a Gasped, She Backed off from him and Covered her face with her hand "no! Stay back I-I don't want to Hurt you!" She Shouted, seeing the fire Reacting with her emotions Red son Awed now seeing what's the problem.

"Dragon horse girl!"

Calling her out, Red son left his hiding spot and Smirked once He saw her looked at him suprised. "I see you got some fire problems there. Care to learn then?" Crossing his arms, he Swiftly Landed down the large crater She just created. Giving her the Dragon plushie.

Mei shakingly took it and Hugged it close to her. Crouching down infront of her he Sighs and Looked at her Deadass Scruggly Look "what happened to you anyways. You look shit" He Exclaimed. Looking her up and down Mei only Sniffed and Hugged the toy close to her.

"Donghai gifted me this plushie....thanks for giving it back"

"Not a problem Peasant. But Explain first so that I could Help you with...This"

Pointing behind her, she looked up and Frowned once she saw the three samadhi rings floating on top of her. Letting her calm down first, Red son has dragged her out that Destroyed place and Camped out close to his Vehicle.

"So that Ape. Didn't tell you Guys that there's a fourth samadhi fire and That was sealed inside your great Ancestor?"

"Yeah....the White Dragon horse. My great Grandfather"

"Imbecile. Then it was passed down for generations?"

Jesus, so all this time The Dragon girl he constantly Annoys and fights has a Deadly fire inside of her that she didn't even know? "Fine then you idiot. I'll teach you how to control Fire." Standing up. He gave small lessons of her. Maybe a few demonstrations too.

"Have you perhaps know some small bits about fires?"

"Uh...that it's like....negative and positive energy?"