"I know." He says, sighing.

"I love you." I look up at him as he stares down at me. His grey eyes, soft with love. His black hair, hangs low on his forehead. His pink lips, set in a line.

"I love you."

He reluctantly lets go, nodding his head as if convincing himself to leave.

As soon as he is out of sight and the door slams close behind him. It's silent, ringing in my ear and the pounding of my heart is all I can hear.

"Will you stop pacing? You're gonna burn a hole in the carpet

"Will you stop pacing? You're gonna burn a hole in the carpet." Jay says as he relaxes against the couch. His ankle rests on his knee as his arms spread out on the back of the couch.

I groan, my hand lays on my bump as I bend over at the sudden cramp that hits my bump and travels throughout my back.

"Okay! Yeah, maybe you should sit down. Is this a normal thing?" Jay asks, sitting up with his hands out as if to catch me.

"It's fine, I'll be fine when he comes back." I stress, straightening.

"Questa ragazza mi ucciderà o mi farà ammazzare." He grumbles, moving back against the couch.
(This girl is going to kill me or get me killed.)

I glare at him. Of course, the man I marry is the one who speaks a language I don't know. I know all of these languages but Italian isn't one.

"What do you want to do? Beside burn the carpet. Eat, watch a movie, play a game? Just do something to distract yourself. Mi stai stressando." He whines.
(You're stressing me out.)

"God, could you act anymore like a baby? Sin acts better than you and he's not even 1 years old." I say in disbelief.

"I do not." He huffs, crossing his arms.

I groan, once more as another cramp hits me. I take a couple of deep breaths as I calm. I stand still with my hands on my hips.

"So, you're a Capo?" I ask, trying to distract myself.

"Yup." He says proudly.

I'm sure if the mafia wasn't supposed to be a secret thing, he'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

"What's that like?"

"Well," He stops to think. "It's like this, it goes: Don/Donna, Second in command, The personal men; who takes care of Don and Donna, Capo's, then soldiers."

I nod, taking in the information.

"Us Capo's help with the training process of the soldiers and drug runs." He explains. "The people you see walk around your home is only 1/3 of Capo's, the rest are soldiers."

Another cramp hits but this time I feel liquid trail down my leg. I freeze, in not only pain but shock.

"Did you just pee yourself?" Jay asks, his face scrunched with disgust and a little concern.