Can i love?(Bughead-part one)

[This part is requested by loveablelia22 .Hope you like it.🥰]

TW-This part contains body shame,controlling relationships and adult language.

BETTY'S POV

Hey loves,it's me,Betty Cooper. Everyone that could see me would think ,look ,the perfect and kind girl,the one with the best grades,the leader of the River Vixens that everyone at school loves and envies her life and yea,I love it,I love being treated good by people that admire me for who I really am and love me just like I am not like...not like my boyfriend.Now you'll think who my boyfriend is,well it's the hottest boy at our school just like every girl describe him,the leader of the football team,Archie Andrews.I have been with Archie since I was 15,crazy right?We are the perfect couple,the prom king and queen,everyone loves us and keeps us as their idols but...they may not know all the truth.Archie have started treating me...different like...umm he...let's say that he is not so kind to me when we are alone and he always commands what I wear,do o..or eat.Dont wear that you show too much,dont eat that,I don't want you to gain more weight,ugh he is literally controlling me and I'm so sick of him,so sick.Now you'll ask me,why haven't I broken up with him?Well...first of all,he would never allow it and second of all,if I do that everything that I have tried to build so many years will collapse so....as a good girl now,I enter the school hand by hand with my "perfect" boyfriend,with a smile greeting everyone.

A-babe ,lets go to class now and...as we said at home ok?We're going together for lunch as soon as we finish.

B-Okay Arch.(I said really angry but of course didn't show that as I got to class with him and sat down)

As I was getting my books on my table there was a knock on the door.

?-good morning,I...I'm so sorry i'm late.(it was a boy,a really handsome boy,with blue piercing eyes,raven hair with some curls showing out of his crown shaped beany,he was tall and...)

T-Aw you must be the new kid,don't worry about that,come on here.(the teacher said distracting me from my thoughts)

T-guys this is your new classmate Jughead.Would you like to introduce yourself to your friends?

J-umm,hi I.. I'm Jughead Jones,i'm 17 and I..

A-In which school were you before?(Archie asked and I saw him get kind of nervous)

J-s..Southside high.

A-ow you're one of those snakes.(he said and started laughing with everyone else)

Well,the southsiders are not so...loved here.Everyone think they are just some weirdo criminals without family but..I don't think like that and especially for Jughead.I understand now why he was nervous, he was scared for our reaction.

T-Everyone enough,what kind of behaviour is this?Jughead dear go sit down umm...next to Betty.(she said and pointed at me)

As he was about to sit Archie got up in front of him.

A-There is no way I'm gonna let this looser sit next to my girlfriend so take your things and sit somewhere else.(he screamed in his face)

T-Mr Andrews..

B-Arch ,its not a prob..

A-Betty how many times should I tell you to not talk when I do?(he said angry to me and in that moment I wanted to bury my self away from everyone's stares so I sat back down.)

B-y..yea s..sorry baby.

A-and you,I told you something.

J-yea umm..okay(he didn't talked back or did something,he just took his bag and sat in the end of the class while Archie with a disgusting smirk sat down on his desk and we started our lesson.)

When we finished we headed to the cafeteria.I was so hungry,I hadn't eat since yesterday so I got my food and sat with Archie.

A-hey babe.

B-hi(I said and then I saw Jughead in the next table sitting all alone staring at us but I didnt payed attention.As I was gonna bite my hamburger Archie catched my hand)

A-Betty my love,what did we talked yesterday?Do you know how many calories does this one has?You have already gained weight so...for now you can eat these carrots.(he said and gave me two small carrots . Patience Betty,act good,everyone is here you don't need everyone to know,just smile)

B-y..yea you are right my love.(i said and started eating and staring around,watching as Jughead got up and left.He was so cute..I.. i mean yea cute but not as Archie,right?!Ugh who am I kidding.

As I finished my lunch I got up and went the blue and gold which I write too.I love writing,it relax me and get my mind away from...all of these.While I was writing an article someone knocked.

B-you can come.(I said and the door opened.It was Jughead)

J-ow hey umm...Betty?!

B-yea,yea Betty.Um how can I help you?

J-well I,Mr Weatherbee told me that there is school newspaper and that I can join,I ran the newspaper at my old school so..I wanted to ask,you?!

B-um yea I write here but..yea of course,I just want to read one of your works and...you're in.

J-ow thank you so much(he said with a big smile.God he is so beautiful.)

J-umm and Betty I.. its not my place to ask but...are you like..okay?(his question got me really surprised.Did he,did he realised something.Was I really okay?)

J-Betty?!

B-yea,yea totally, why wouldn't I?

J-well I.. I saw you and Archie at lunch today and I thought that...how can a girl like you be with...him ,I.. umm sorry I just,you are so kind and...if you want you can always talk to me.You don't know me really well but..we can like...get to know each other.

B-umm I.. I'm fine Jughead and for the other part..I would really love to know more about you.

J-really?You don't think I'm a snake like your boyfriend does?

B-what?No,of course not(I said and got a little bit too close to him)

J-i...(he tried to say starring right into my eyes when the door suddenly opened,me getting away immediately)

A-What is this asshole doing here?

J-i was just leaving.(Jug said but Archie grabbed him by his shirt)

A-what?Are you trying to steal my girl now?Huh,it's the last time...if you come any closer to her..

B-Arch he is helping me here,Mr Weatherbee told him to join.

A-is that true?(he said turning to Jughead who was starring at me kind of shocked)

J-y..yea,yea I'll be helping Betty out.

A-hm okay but if I see you touching her or something I'll kill you.Now go to hang out with your stupid snakes,looser.(Arch said and Jughead left ,getting a last glance)

A-Betty,I'm warning you.

B-Arch I love you,I would never okay,never.What would the others say?

A-thats my girl,now come on,let's get home.(he said and we left.The rest of the day I couldn't get Jughead off my mind and..what I told Archie,would I?Would I love someone else,would I do that?Can I love someone else?

_________________________________________

Hey guys!!How are you doing?Hope you are all good.So this is the third chapter of the book,as you realised its gonna be with two part,sorry😳Anyways hope you like it,let me know in the comments.Thats all,
Stay safe,
Love u all!!❤