Simon 'Ghost' Riley

No one actually knows how he got the nickname "Ghost"

• Maybe he's like a ghost? You see him there, but you suddenly don't see him anymore.

• Or just because of his Skull Mask, no one knows. He likes to keep it a mystery.

• Ghost very introverted, extremely introverted actually. He keeps himself to himself and perfers it that way.

• Of course being with Task Force 141 he is more lenient and lean back with them- They're family of course.

• Training with Task Force 141 he keeps to show them all the tricks he keeps hidden.

• Deep down he is a secret lover of books and loves to read in his free time.

He does have a small collection of books that he loves most, and plans to get more.

• Ghost loves to learn from others, a watcher and a observer.

• After his rough childhood, he still has a deep fear of any form of reptiles no matter what one it is.

• He strongly disagrees the use of drugs, and he sees that it's only suitable of medical terms and not for the pleasure of it.

• Ghost still finds the topic of drugs a little difficult sometimes.

• Born and growing up in Manchester, he has a 'Mancurian' accent the dialect most spoken in Manchester, England.

• Ghost rarely talsk about his home, it isn't filled with not so happy memories, he perfers to disclose that topic.

• He loves calling everyone mate, you're his mate after all aren't you?

• Listening to Rock/Metal music is his goto adrenaline for the day, especially when he's working out.

• He also has a special playlist for working out, that alone keeps him going.

• He loves talking about dogs, he wishes to adopt one day if Ghost ever had the chance to.

• Enjoys a good cigarette here and there, perfect for stress or boxing either one.

• He loves Halloween because thinking about his costume is easy and simple, his Ghost Mask!